Friday, January 30, 2009

Kampung Last Day..

In any or should i say every single event or camp. The last day is always the best day ever. And so is my kampung holidays here. Guess what?? My last day.. we went SWIMMING!!! Woohooo!!!

Since it was a long hot whether of CNY, my uncle decided to bring us to the swimming pool. And where issit? ZhenWei and Suelyn's hometown area.. Sungai Petani!!! XD But still it was a long trip so i spended my time spaming smses to my friends. XP Credit starting "kong" liao..

Actually.. the swimming area was a little bit dissapointing.. The place is called "The Carnival". Sounds cool but very dissapointing.. the area is small and nothing much to play.. hrm.. but still we get to feel water and get to ride slides!! XD

Theres only one slide there that really hitted me.. which is some slide which slide down like a U shape and then U turn down again. Its hard to explain.. have to draw it out only u understand. But long story short.. its damm "Chi Gek". Me and my little cousins ride the thing for like more than 10 times! XD

Everytime we slide down we will do stupid shouting voice. Since we when for like 10 times let me tell u guys the funny ones. Starting from the 1st ride.

1st ride we shouted: SHIIIIITTTTTTTT (in chinese) TAAAAAAA PIANNNNN!!!

2nd ride: *silent ride* .................

3rd ride: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (all the way..)

4th ride: MIAAOOOOOOOOO!!! (cat's voice)

5th ride: HAPPY NEW YEAAAARR~AARRR~AAARRRR!!

6th ride: MOoooooooooooooooooooo 9since its cow year)

7th ride: @#$%^&*()_(*&%$## (all the bad words)

others i dont really remember. XP


It was fun la.. it was freaking tiring but worth it. Im gonna go home in like another 18 hours... Be sure to miss me before i go back arh!!! Ang paos lai~lai~lai~ XD

I miss you wei.. dammit..