Monday, January 12, 2009

Figured It OUT!!!

Guess what?? Guess what?? Guess what?? I fainally manage to play "Good-Bye Days" CORRECTLY!!! Wooohoooo!!

I think that u guys are thinking.. "So what??" XD

Thanks to Suilun for teaching me for a few keys only for the right hand and i fianally manage to figure it out!! Wooohooo!! All i need now its the CORRECT chords for the left hand. Suilun reply my message ASAP please.. XP

Today was sorta like RKA day.. but sightly better.. cause my parents dont have to come to school and take the report card. BUT BUT BUT.. we still have to bring it home and let our parents and sign. So Yeah.. its still RKA day.. Damm..

I was asking around the corner..

"Where are u mining yur graveyard??"

And Tarvin said..

"Under my table!! XD"

So... lets just wish me good luck.. May the FORCE be with all of you, my friend!! XD