Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Dissidia: Hall of Fame!

I've been playing Dissidia for 1 month plus already. Now im starting to really understand the game now!! XD (the game still doesnt boreds me. Sorry. XD)

I just discover how to get lvl99+ equipment for you characters already. XD Well equipment plays a very important role in the game. Even knw u have lvl100 character but trust me, without strong equipment, you character is still lousy.


So i got my final answer already. i know who is my best of the best character in the game already. Even my little cousin love to use this character. Guess who?? Heres some hint..
A. Onion Knight
B. Cecil Harvey
C. Cloud Strife
D. Squall Leonheart
E. Tidus
F. Sephiroth
G. Jecht
Okay now guess!! Grab the paper beside of you and the pen on your right and write the answer!! (Just for Fun.. XD)
Okay now..
The answer is..
Jeng.. Jeng.. Jeng..
H
E
I
S
T
H
E
Q
U
I
C
K
E
S
T
,
S
W
I
F
T
E
S
T
C
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
I
N
T
H
E
D
I
S
S
U
D
I
A
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tidus!!! The Dodge Attacker!
Thats right, Tidus!! The quickest, chainest character i ever had in the game. With this character i can fight with lvl 110 characters also can. (there are lvl 110 characters in the game but only CPU can use..) My Tidus is like the top in my Dissidia list..
Used Character the most: Tidus
O attack the most: Tidus
Square attack the most: Tidus
Ex Mode the most: Tidus
Ex Burst the most: Tidus
Highest lvl in the game: Tidus
KO character the most: Tidus
Yeap... so overall Tidus is my first, favourite and strongest character in the game. Even my little cousin who is only 7 years old know how to use Tidus after teaching him like 2 minutes only. Easiest character to use.
Me and Nat are training Tidus but im gonna show off abit.. i dont think his Tidus will match mine since i have master 67% of his abilities thus all his equipment are lvl99+ so.. Nat!! Go find another favourite character la!! Cause.. Tidus is mine!! XD
Ace of the Blitz!! -Tidus-

Tidus the best.. Come on im ready for "your" challenge!!

hinting: Tarvin. Michelle, Nat and his brother..