Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Played...

I play PSP!! I play Soft toys!! I play.. erm.. WHAT ELSE U WANT ME TO SAY!? XD

After seeing my sunday school friend bringing their guitar.. i notice that the guitar is a little bit bigger compared to other guitar. Thus i remember that Tarvin told me that the guitar that YUI played is Accoustic Guitar which is a bigger size guitar compare to other types of guitar.
John brought his Accoustic Guitar which looks exactly like YUI's one!! Seriously!! The size and shape!! God Dammitt.. feel like stealing his guitar for a moment.
Come to think of it.. I WANT A ACCOUSTIC GUITAR!! Actually when i was young i wanted to play guitar i believe that everybody does la.. why am i playing piano now?? Cause my house have no guitar and my brother and sister knws how to play piano.. hrm..
I want a Accoutic guitar x100!! I dont mind even if i dont knw how to play the damm thing i just want it!! But its better if i have a FREE tutorial like Suilun. XD Mayb Tarvin can teach. XP
Bloody Hell!! The Guitar looks damm cool!!
This is how YUI's first accoustic guitar looks like. I want it too!!
Come to think of it.. my birthday is coming!! (not to say LOA la.. XP) I want a accoustic guitar people!! XD Or mayb..
Yeah, a keyboard how abt that of course!! XD
Even knw, i knw nuts abt piano but i have the feel to play it since it a little bit more easier to play learn than guitar. XP So why not a keyboard!! XD
If i asked my mom to buy then i will have to go for piano lessons which i dont want too!! Thus they will start pushing me to play piano everyday just like how to used to treat my sister.. I DONT WANT THAT!!

The big one with paddle and hard keys are the best kind of keyboard i want!! But the bad part is they are not portable.. sobs.. nvm i still one!!

Dammit.. so early then wanted soo many things.. XD Damm greedy la me. XP