Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Job!!

Finally today was the day to choose our kokurikulum stuffs and everything. It was pretty much late.. Well.. its not surprising for my school la. XP

What did i decided to join?? My B.Uniform is comfirm KRS ady one since i was in KRS for like.. 4 years straight!! But the club thingy was just the only problem.. Last year i joined Arts Club (for some reasons..) and before that form 3 i joined chinese society, and form 2 and 1 was Chess Club. This year what leh??

Guess this im deciding to join.. SPBT club and English Club!! XD Well.. I joined English cause i wanna try out for the Drama Team.. Im not much of an actor but i will try. Thus.. I joined english cause Tarvin, Vania, Raine, Riyal, Adri, Lynn.. erm.. lots of my friends is inside la!! XD

And i joined SPBT is because that was the only activity which is not in my full scedule. XP Thus the 7 Bachelors are inside!! XD That will problally make the activities more intresting. X)

Lots of people asked me to join Kembara Club (due to some reason..) But i decided not too.. well too bad the activities are not match with my schedule.. too bad then. X(

After that we have our Rumah Biru meeting. Its time to vote for who to be in what shoes.. But this year's one is kinda dissapointing.. cause the teachears all picked for us already! D8 and all of them are form 6!! D8 Dammit.. but still there are some jobs lefted for us.

Izzaty and Huiee said that they are going to nominate in no matter what already.. But still there is no job that fits me! Too bad.. BUT BUT BUT.. until the teacher mentioned "Penghiasan Rumah" I was like stunning there already.. (FYI, i knw how to draw de.. XP *shows off*)

At first no one mentioned my name.. Suddenly Nicholas from my back shouted my name!! Then Tian Loong shouted also.. after that the others start shouting already. Damm.. Then most of my friend voted me. Megan, Lynn, Nicholas, Tian Loong, Huiee, Izzaty and even Nathanael which is not in Biru voted me!! (he pontenged his meeting.)

In the end, i won the vote and got the job.. let me say it one more time..

PENGHIASAN RUMAH

Yeap... that my job.. Its sounds sissy but still im okay with the job!! 8D Since im in charge of the decoration and whatever shit.. Im gonna make some one as mascot. First victim in the list: Huiee. You watch out!! XD

Guess this is my last year of school and I hope the kokurikulum that i picked can bring lots and lots of joy. X)