Thursday, April 21, 2011

Your Special Day

Come to think of it, its been ages since we know each other right? XP

I think this was our first picture taken together.

Your birthday when you are form 5.

Our first porm picture taken together.

Our last picture taken together.

And today is your special day! XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jin Hwei (Winnie)!!

You thanked me for being there for you all the time. But I want to thank you for being there for me SOMETIME too. X)

I would say that you have sorta changed alot for these past few years. Or maybe is just that I dont know you very well last time or something.. Well long story short, your a BIG girl now! XD

But anyways, hope you have a great one kay?

I'll give u your present once we see each other again.. XP Yes, im trying to keep you wondering what present is that. XD

CHEERS!!!