Saturday, March 8, 2008

The World is Small..

I tell you arh, the world is sooo freaking small you knw!! You will meet anyone anytime you see!!! Well thats what happend to me these days..

Thursday, i was helping my dad in pasar malam. Then i saw Nicholas Chin, Celine and Lisa. Very normal people that i meet in pasar malam. But then that night i saw a few extra people that i NEVER meet in pasar malam.. Pn.Tan my form 2 sejarah teacher appears infront of the stall!! D8 Not just that, i even meet Jusryn in pasar malam!! Cool!!! XD

Today/Saturday, i went to Giant. But before that i went to "Chao Yang" restoran to eat my dinner. Guess who i meet?? SuiLun and SuiYuan!! XD Speaking of the devil..XP Then in Giant, i saw Vincent Tan!! Den YongCheeKen, then Carol, and then PohLing!!! Coincident!! XD

Guess the world is pretty small after all. XD