Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag Along: (Nameless Tag)

Okay please keep in mind that this tag has no name arh! XD

This is a tag from my beloved friend, Gloria! XD So here goes nothing!

Instructions:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
- Tatsuya Nomura (kingdom hearts creator) XD

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
- Tarvin, cos he makes lame and partical jokes, Vincent Tan, i need scouts to support our living! XD Gloria, cos she can teman me ma.. XD

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Japan!! Or either Taiwan!! Make it both!! XD

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Have good life! Thats will be great! XD

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Is see sky almost everyday.. sooo do you think i'll believe it or not?? DUH!! Of course i do la!! XD

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- The girl that im aiming now has a boy friend? D8

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- I'll be very honest! 300 thou for me! 100 thou for my brother, 100 thou for my sister, 300 thou for my dad and mom. If there is left out bank in la! Or give to my relative some. X)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Eh guys, be a man! Do the right thing! Go for her!! XD But mine will take a longer time.. have myself very confident only go for it de. XP

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Sporting, lovely, concerning! X) (happy???? XD)

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- As long as she really really really loves me la.. thats enough la. X)

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Person who likes to bother me around! Person who backstabbed me! Person who stop me from having funw ith my friends! Aiyo.. if i start this up that will take forever la. XD

12. Highlight of the week?
- No perhimpunan! Most of the teachers didnt come! Sister May dont teach us!

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Stupid question. Point out la!! Unless your the person that seriously go real offensive arh. I suggest you keep quiet or somebody is gonna get hurt real bad..

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Friends and love ones..

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Not really.. it depends la.

16. What's on ur mind right now?
- Homeworks.. and love...

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- Try to keep my bad talkings away.. try not to offened people, have to use the right words for the right time. I want to be more confident on myself!

18. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- JinHwei poping out her head in front of me in arts club. XD

19. What's bothering you lately?
- Studies and Stress. X(

20. Are you afraid of love? (made myself)
- I dunno.. mayb yes mayb no.. i scared i hurt myself or the other..

Eh! Do my tag or i'll kick your ass! XD
1. Justin Lee
2. Suelyn
3. Peiyin
4. John Wong
5. Sui Lun
6. Michelle
7. Wen Jun
8. You! You! and YOU!! XD