Friday, March 14, 2008

Boring 1U..

well usually people go 1U they will go like.. "Yesh!!! 1U!! With my friends!! and girlfriend!! Darn Cun!! I gonna have fun fun fun fun fun!!" Well that really didnt happend to me today.. Is my first time going to 1U without friends..

Actually my friend Tarvin had planed to go with me but all in a sudden he cant go cos something happend. I wanted to asked Gloria and my other librarian friend or something like that.. but most of them just came back from CF camp, so they must be freaking tired.. Cant forced them la.. So no choice la have to go 1U alone lo..

I have my reason for going 1U, i decided to find for PS1 games cos im running out of games. But then is a total failure. PS1 games are just out.. Dammit!! Then i entered the arcade corner and played a few games.. ALONE.. And guess who i meet there?? Yap Tian Loong!! XD At least got someone to teman..

Both of us played Detona.. And i tell is my first time playing detona and i got 2nd place!! XD Well i have been watching my brother playing these racing games ever since i was young. XD But still im still sucky in Detona.. I need more training!!

After that i meet Tze Yi, Fui Swen, Tarvin's cousin and their friends. Tze Yi is hot!! Then i saw my cousin's friends there. Not just that i saw Shekar and Kaarthik there as well. Watching Shekar and Kaarthink playing Detona is super funny!! XD

When YTL and his friends go and watch their movie, i was dumped alone.. I was walking alone a guess who did i saw sitting alone?? Sien Dee!! XD and her brother.. We go and played a game of pool and then foosball. I was pretty funny looking at them playing.

After that back for Detona.. after that i go burger kings.. ALONE!! And guess who i bumped up to again?? Leon!! XD Well he was working there soo is very normal see him there. Then i called my brother to fetch me home..

It was a very very very boring day at 1U.. Is worst then the time that i go with MunWai!! XD I just hope next time if i get a girlfriend, i will call her out and teman me la.. that will take a freaking long time to come man!! XD