Monday, March 17, 2008

Pain in the..

Fuuuuhhssss.. this is what happend after sunday school. I went how and RIGHT AWAY i go to captain ball training and Basketball training.. two very sporting sports at a day..

Captian Ball that day was a real pain.. there have some sort of test for us. Which is super tiring.. Dont forget i have my basketball training which is A LOT better than Captian Ball that day. Finally i can meet back my lame friends!! Everyone said i grew tall!! XD

After the whole day.. i got a really pain in the... not the ass!! Sick minded people!! I have a real pain almost every where of my body!! Well.. not exactly everywhere.. is just pain in parts of my body..

Pain in the legs..

Pain in the back..

Pain in the head..

No much sleeps these days.. thus school is back!! Oww... maigod.. but still i get to see everyone of my friends again!! Which is the good thing but im gonna see the pathetic teachers again.. aiyo.. holiday sicked..