Friday, March 7, 2008

Anyone Spotted it yet!?

Spot what?? Spot what?? If you have readed my last few post you should knw what m i looking for.. Okay lets just leave it aside and tell the answer la!

ANYONE SPOTTED MEGAMAN LEGENDS YET!??

Im finishing Megaman Legends 2 adi!! I need to have the part one!! Im in the last last last stage adi!! But still i cannot defeat the freaking boss, cos SHEs toooo lesbian!!! Sooo im taking my time getting money and upgrading the ultimate weapon of the game and the upgrade grade to max cost 5,000,000 zenys!!! D8 Take will cost me a leg to get that much of money!!

So while im taking my time upgrading the weapons.. i want some of to help me find this game!!! Look and keep this game in yur mind and help me find!!! Plss!!!!

WANTED!!

Spot this freaking game!!! XD

I'm a game freak!! You cant blame me for being soooo nerd/geek!!! XD