Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Pictures


Title: Me!!!
From: Photo Album
Guess when did i took this photo?? Tehee... Keep guessing.. Its a long long time ago. Believe or not? This picture was tooken when i was form 2!!! D8 I have to say, i think i look better when i was form 2.. i think..


Title: Me + Squeezed Bread
From: Wen Jun's Blog
Whats wrong with people eating squeezed bread!? I do that in almost everysingle bread i eat! Except Pizza la.. XD This photo looks like im saying "I'll kill you!!" XD


Title: Emo or Not??
From: Sien Dee's Blog
Remember the day that i went to 1U alone and I met Sien Dee?? This is the picture that Sien Dee took when i was emo-ing... NOT!! I was just sms-ing Justin!! XD But just that Sien Dee putted some speacial effects in this picture and made my handphone invinsible.. XD


Title: Bad Picture.. X(
From: Sien Dee's Blog
The bad picture doesnt mean Sien Dee is not good looking.. is me that is not good looking!! I think i spoiled this picture la.. i looked like a retard in here.. XP