Friday, March 28, 2008

Lame Joke..

I heard this joke from Chao and Fai and it made me laugh the crap out of my stomach. I bring the joke to school and tell my friends and their reaction was the same thing. Posting it out wouldnt be very funny i think.. but still lets give it a shot shall we!

Read it out loud!!

This jokes is called..
The Jungle Incident!!!

One day.. Tommy, Bobby and Ronny are walking around the jungles but then they have been caught by a clan of red indians...

Humbaba... Humbaba.. Humbaba...

The leader of the red indians stood up and said..

Red Indian: You have stepped into our sacred land.. You must complete two task or your be burned alive.. The first task is.. You must find 10 pieces of the same fruit!

Tommy: Is that all??

Bobby: This should be easy!! XD

Ronny: Still we must keep ourself safety..I could be a trap..

A few minutes later.. Tommy was the first person to found 10 pieces of the samefruit. The fruit that he was holding is bananas. Tommy was glad that he was the first one to appoarch the leader of the red indian..

Tommy: I found ten pieces of the same fruit!

Red Indian: Well done.. now the second task is.. YOU MUST PUT THE FRUITS UP YOUR BUTT WITH NO SIGN OF EMOTION!!

Tommy: Oh shit... 1..... ARH!!!!

Tommy was dragged away and burn alive..

Another few minutes later, Bobby came back with his fruits which are cherries..

Bobby: I found ten pieces of the same fruit!

Red Indian: Well done.. now the second task is.. YOU MUST PUT THE FRUITS UP YOUR BUTT WITH NO SIGN OF EMOTION!!

Bobby: Oh well.. here goes nothing..

1....

2....

3....

4....

5....

6....

7....

8....

9....

hehe..HAHAHAHA!!!

When Bobby was about to finishbut he suddenly laughed out loud. Bobby was dragged away and burn alive..

In heaven.. Tommy was talking to Bobby.

Tommy: You we're soooo close! Why did you laugh!!

Bobby: I couldnt help it!! Hahaha!!

Tommy: Whats the matter!?

Bobby: Cos...

cos...

cos...


I SAW RONNY TAKING PINEAPPLES!!!





XD LOL XD
Funny issint?? XD
Share with me your jokes and post out in your blog! XD