Thursday, March 6, 2008

Awesome Game

For now.. I feel like punching MunWai in the face!!! X( He gave me the "hantu" photo which is a photoshopped!! Me and Justin are like jack-asses kena tricked by his lousy trick. Should have knwn photographers like MunWai always have this lame tricks for us..But still.. the photo looks kinda real.. XD

Okay back to the main issue.. i saw this awesome game which has this awesome cover!! Its a limited edition game which you wont find it anywhere!! Well its awesome because its rare and its also a dancing game. I manage to get the photo of the game.. so this is the game..


Dance Dance Revolution -Mingz Style-
Only for PS2..

Funny issint it?? XD Well cos of MunWai untalented photoshopping skills, he manage to make this lame picture. But its kinda cool!! Im in the game cover! XD Dance Dance Revolution?? Yeah right.. XP I've losed my dancing skills since... since.. arh i forgot!! XD

The picture was taken one day when me and my class (Tissa) were having a singing training in sunday school. But unfotunetly there is only Me, John, Justin, SuiLun, MunWai and PeiYin there. John brought his tiny little football, so all of us are playing throwing with that tiny little ball! XD After that they settle down and have a rest. I was still hyper so i played the ball by throwing it on to the wall. Theres where MunWai obtain this picture. XD

Thank MunWai for this lame picture. It fits me well. XD But still i wont forgive your for scaring the crap out of me. X( I'll punch you!! Trust me!! XD