Sunday, December 2, 2007

Basketball Training!!!

Every Sunday i will have a little 2 hours of basketball training with my senior and friends. Well deal to last week, i kinda skip one of the basketball training. XP Weng my senior kinda "screw" me thorugh his fist. But then after that week i will take extra serious in my basketball training.

I dun really talk much abt my basketball training, cos it usually just go like other activities training. But today's pne was kinda special. Not to say very special just that is a little bit diffrent compare to the usual training. So this is how it goes....

Everybody has gather at the basketball courst around 4.00pm already. I kinda came late just because i felt asleep around 2pm. XP Like it say today was very special, Weng didnt even force me to run 3 rounds!! That was lucky, mayb he was in a good mood or he just dun wanna waste his and my time. (0.0)


As the training continues, we have a little friendly match. Well i wasnt in the friendly match cos i decided to take a rest after the one and a half hour of training. Weng and Fia didnt join the game as well. So we kinda have a little guy chating.. Weng and Fai knw abt my giving up incident... So they kinda wanted to make me happy by putting some pratical joke. It was funny and i laugh like made, and so were they!

After the training, Chao, Fai, Weng, Wei, Jonathan and I continue with our guy talks. Well there was only one girl joining our conversation, which is Rebbeca. She was there because she was waiting for her future husband (Weng) to go our for dinner. But since there is still time all of us sit down and chat along. The main topic of the chat was abt ME!! (0.0) We kinda have a little talk abt the thing that i give up on. The conversation goes like this.. (I dun really remember all of our conversation, so these are the one taht i remember)



Fai: So how r you man?

Me: Pretty cool.. just rethinking my life. *gives them a smile*

Jonathan: I dun think so... that was a fake smile.

Rebbeca: Well is best that you dun give up so fast lo..

Me: I think is the best i give up now before i even felt TOO in love with her.

Chao: I cant believe you reveal her name man!

Me: Ya so...

Chao: Cool la! *started laughing*

Weng: I think you made a good choice for giving up one her..

Fai: Actually, what makes you give up on her?

Me: I dun really knw it myself either.. but there cant be 2 lover in one girl..

Fai + Weng: Two lover? What do you mean?

Me: Well i like said i have no hope anymore..

Weng: So you mean you knw some one that like her also?

Me: Yeah.. something like that..

Rebbeca: Hard being jealous huh? *sayang me on the head*

Me: Sorta.. still im kinda cool now. *give them a smile*

Chao: Then why are you still sad for then?

Me: Im not quiet sure myself either..

Rebbeca: Aiya, people just Give up something important. Of course need time to relax back la!

Jonathan: Stupid! HaHa!*start making the funny faces*

*Everybody started laughing*

Me: Chao, you should get a girl friend yurself.

Fai: He can get one meh!?

Chao: I can one.. but just dun wanna show some "kung-fu" only!

Rebbeca: Lame.. *start making the L shape with her hands*

Weng: So means everything is okay already la huh?

Me: Yeah.. so dun worry anymore la..

Jonathan: So cheer up la kay? *Tap me on the back*

-END-

Actually the conversation was kinda long but just that i cut it kinda short. Well like i say what we r chating abt is mostly abt me. Im really happy to have a gang like this.. Rebbeca treats me like a LITTLE BOY!! Well of course i treat her like a sister also la. XP Most importantly i dun really knw what kind of "kung-fu" that Chao was talking abt.. Issit those kind of kung-fu that scare girls off? Or those kind that seriously attract girls? I cant wait to find out! XD

After the conversation, I kinda show them a little magic! XD Well some of them got trick easily and some of them kinda "Chun Pou" me. XP Weng and Rebbeca knw my magic trick easily.. but Jonathan, Fai and Chao got trick by me. Especially Chao. XP

Thats all abt what happend on basketball training. You could say that it not really special but is kinda special to me. Cos today's basketball training is more like talking training to me. XD Hope that there are still more special incident in my basketball training la.. Till then see you guys!!