Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag Along: Fact About Me.

This is a little tag that my SuiLun asked me to tag along. This is problely my second tagging blog. Hope you guy enjoy it. (If its issint nice dun blame me! I was just following SuiLun's blog XP)

Here are the rule of this tag. NOTE: Each blogger must post these rules.
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Okay with the rules?? Well i dun really knw who set the rules. But i think is kinda important to do so also. Well you can copy and paste it your lazy, or you can do it the hard way if yur hardworking. XD Lets Begin...


Fact 1 : Im a hardworking person! XD
-To tell you the truth, im a hardworking person!! But only when it comes to organizing camps or playing video games. I can think/play for 5 houes none stop! XD

Fact 2 : Im scare to be in the dark alone..
-Yup! When i was young i actually SAW those kind of "things"before!! Mayb i was just some kind of illusion or something but i was still scared! After that i was scare every single night.. After I obtain some blessing from the monks in the temple i started to cool down. Lets just say is a very long story..

Fact 3 : I talk to myself!
-Is true that i talk to myself. Almost every time when im alone doing nothing. Of course i talk to myself mostly when i was emo-ing or bored. XP

Fact 4 : I dont really liek wearing shoes..
-I prefere kaki ayam usually.. cos i think that the shoes made my legs heavy. Means decresing my speed. Speed is my specialty!! XD

Fact 5 : Im scared of dolls... especially dummy..
-Well is started when i was young again. My mom and dad dun let me watch any ghost show cos they scare that i might get nightmares after that incident of seeing those "things". But one day i was watching cartoon in the morning. It was a TV channel so the cartoon show was over. After the cartoon show was the show called "Goosebumps" (dun really remember the spelling) It was a episode abt Slappy the moving Dummy. After i watched the show, there we go again.. nightmares.. Long story huh?

Fact 6 : Im very imaginative! No kidding!
-Well im some sorta good drawing person. Like people say, artist should have good imaginations. But mine is a little bit diffrent.. I imagine lots of kinds of stuff not just drawing animations only! I think of... hey thats none of yur businesss! XD

Fact 7 : I dun play football AKA kaki bangku. XP
-Basketball?? Yes.. Football?? HELL NO!! Im kinda useless using my leg. I only use my legs for running, standing, maintain balance, anything except kicking football! If kicking people?? Oh YES!! XD

Fact 8 : Weak heart.. Get sad easily..
-Ya.. I always get sad really easily. If some one really offened me, i would problely just SHUT UP and then sit a side. Of course, if that person really hurted me i would problely cry. Thats why poeple call me "Ming Zai" or Budak! XP

Ah... I finally finish! I like cracking the coconut head just to think of something to write.. Huh? I still have something to do? Oh ya... the people that to tag.. Hehe XD

Poeple that I wish to Tag Along:
- Gloria Chan!! XD
- Mun Wai
- Yan Leng
- John Wong?? You knw whats a tag right?
- My sister of course! Kelly! XP
- Micheal Ding Dong Bell! XD
- Monkey Xin Wei XP
- Audrey or Tyler??

Thank for dropping by people i hope you enjoy it!!! XD