Monday, December 10, 2007

Pictures of Jasper. XD

Like i said in the last post of mine (Past memories~5) i'm going to post out some pictures abt my doggie. If those of you dun kwn anything abt it, you can skip this blog and go find the title "Past memories~(5)" and read. You will understand more abt Jasper.

To let you all refresh your minds again. Jasper is my doggie. A male doggie with white+ brownish+ goldish colour fur. Very short just around my leg's height. So this fella is also called as PENDEK! XD Other than that it has also another short name knw as "PerPer Boy". Thats what we call him usually. So let dun waste our time and get on to those pics. Hope you guys enjoying looking at my little LionKing. XD


Introducing my little doggie. Jasper! XD


Jasper: Whats cha looking at!? Grrr...


Jasper: Grrr... Im gonna bite.. Im serious!

Jasper: Look whose here! XD *excited*


Jasper: FYI. Im not short just little. XP


Well thats all.. but dont go away cos my Youth Camp thingy is coming! XD