Sunday, December 16, 2007

No more BackGround!?

Yup when you enter my blog again, everything is diffrent already. Why? Because of laggness!! I been hearing lots of news abt my blog being very very very very very LAGGG!!!! I thought that their com was just laggy or their internet speed is slow. But until i enter my blog myself! Fuh... SUPER LAGG!!

I finally found out the reason of this laggness. Yup, my background is too CANGGIH!! XD Thats why is causing everything in my blog laggy. I dun want everybody to have a hardtime everytime entering my blog. So i have decided! I shall change my blog into normal template again!

It doesnt matter on how yur blog looks right? Its abt wht you have blogged every single day right!? XD (I rarely say such mature words. XP) People dont log into yur blog and see your background. (Okay mayb some of us..) Poeple log into yur blog to READ whats in it!

Please forgive what have my old blog has done to yur computer and internet speed.

MY APLOGISE!!! >.<

I wish that you could still enjoy my blog like usual. Thank you.