Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tag Along: Your Impressions Towards...

To tell you all the truth, this tag doesnt have a title! I just simple named it with my own name. XD Hope you guys dun blame me.. XP

BANG!!!
MIngz: Why you... Justin.. *Falling on the floor*

Justin: Sorry, YuMing i have no choice..

MIngz: How could you.. *Holding his chest*

Justin: Hey, why are you showing such impression?

MIngz: Huh? You didnt shoot me? *scratching his head*

Justin: No i didnt! I just tagged you!

MIngz: Ow... I see.. XP

(Note: This conversation never exist, its just a little creation of mine. XP)

From the conversation above, you should already know who tagged me. If you guys still dont understand who, let me repeat myself again then. Justin tagged me! He has 2 blogs that tagged me, so i just picked the shortest one first only i go for the longger one. XD If the blog isint nice, blame Justin for tagging me. XP Im just following instructions. XD

List out the top 5 present you wish for:
1. A good and cute girl friend. XD
2. A canggih phone! (I dun have one ma.. XD)
3. The power to reverse time. (Too "Qua Jiong" XP)
4. A Doraemon!! (Good enough!! XD)
5. The world to be peace and harmony! (Xd)

The Person Tagged you is:
-Like i said above, Justin Lee Mei Mei!! XP

Your 5 Impressions of Him/Her:
- Good and Trust Worty!
- Rich and Kindful!
- Cute but Stupid! XD
- Childish and Loyal!
- Fagget-lish! (Love to say him that way)

(Note: No offence Justin! I dun wanna say these bad things abt you but.. I FEEL like saying these things abt you! XD Hope you will be glad abt it!)

Most Memorable thing he/she had done for you:
-Lending me Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ (Its still with me now! XD)

The most memorable words he/she said to you:
-F*CK YOU!! (Im serious!! Im not joking! He still says that to me now! XD)

If he/she becomes your love, you will:
-Im not gay! But if I have to answer, I will dump him! XD

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
-He "Chun Pou" my secrets, but dun worry i will "Chun Pou" his as well! (But mostly he wont do those things one la.. right??)

Tag 10 people that you wish to know how they think about you:
1. John Wong
2. Sui Lun
3. Wei Gin
4. Xin Yi
5. Gloria Chan
6. Yan Leng
7. Mun Wai
8. Audrey Tan
9. Pei Yin
10. Michelle Ding

1. Who is (7. YanLeng) having a relationship with?
-I dunno, even if I knw I sweared I wont tell out! XP

2. Who is (9. PeiYin) having a relationship with?
-I dunno, if I tell she would problely killed me! D8

3. If (9. PeiYin) and (1. John) are together, will it be a good thing?
- Yup, but it still depends on who John treats her. XP

4. Who about (1. John) and (5. Gloria)?
- I dun think they knw each togther gua...

5. What is (3. WeiGin) studying?
- IQ questions ba! XD

6. When is the last time you chated with (6. YanLeng)?
- A few days ago in cbox, one month ago face to face. XD

7. Does (7. MunWai) work?
-Nope, but i can recomment him to go photographing! XD

8. Does (8. Audrey) has any cousin in his/her own school?
- No gua.... never asked her before. XP

9. Will you WOO with (8. Audrey)
- I dont do such things! Mayb... XP

10. How about (5. Gloria)?
- She wont do such things and so am I! Mayb.. XP

11. Does (2. SuiLun) have any sibling?
- Yup, an elder brother and younger sister.

12. How did you get to know abt (3. WeiGin) and (4. XinYi)?
- 6th Youth Camp! I get to knw XinYi more! I think... XP

13. Where does (1. John) live at:
- All i know is Kepong!

14. How did you get to know (2. SuiLun)?
- I know we since i was form 1, but i knw him better in 5th Youth Camp!

15. Is (5. Gloria) the sexiest person in the world?
- Not just sexy but hot as well! (You have to thank me Gloweee! XP)

BANG!!
MIngz: Ha! You cant fool me now! *standing bravely*

Justin: Oww.. no im not. *Holding a gun in his hand*

MIngz: What the!? Arrr... *fainted*

Justin: Wake up la there is a second tag la! *slap Mingz's face*

MIngz: You shot me, and im suppose to be dead!

Justin: Its just a toy gun la, morron!

MIngz: Wait wait.. let me lie down first.. ah...

Justin: People are wait wor...

MIngz: Call them to wait for the next one la!

Justin: Thank you for watching people!

MIngz: Hey thats my line!

-END-