Monday, December 10, 2007

Past Memories~ (5)

Is been a while ever since i did my last "Past Memories".. Well is time to make the title back to life. Okay like usual the date. But this time im not going to post out the date (just for this time only) cos this times past memory is 6 years ago (according to 2007). This is hows the story goes..

Under my calculations, i was standart 4 that time means 10 years old. Me borther and sister and of course me, always told my mom and dad that we wanted a pet. Anything pet could do! Cats, birds, turtle but what i wanted the most is still a doggie! XD But my mom and dad dont really agree with us cos he thinks taht taking care of pets makes double problems.

One day, i dunno what day but just one day! XP I was like usual day, if im not wrong that was some where around saturday/ sunday. My mom came back from some where, i dunno where but just some where. She was holding a big box which is kinda stinky. Well my first opinion was dead fish form the market or something which is stinky! But after i heard a silent voice which sounds a lot like an animal! I quick rush towards the toilet, which is where my mom was bring the huge box to.

When i enter the toilet, i saw this big chubby white colour DOGGIE! Or should i say PUPPY! But this one is ...wow... stinky.. My mom and my maid quicky help the tiny little fella have its FIRST bath (if im not wrong..) After the bath, from a tiny little garbage bag turn into a super cutie white looking puppy! And we also discover that the little fella is a MALE! Awww.... The little fella was still wet. That time my sis was with me so she took the hair dryer and start hair drying the little fella. (Fuh... syok-nya)

The little fella was shaking. I was either it is cold or it is scare cos the puppy was SERIOUSLY tiny! Its problely affaird of big size weird looking thingy like us. XD After hair drying the little fella, its finally time for playing. But the little fella was still affaird of us. Its hiding behide the huge piano, which is my sister's one. That time both of us were kinda dissapointed, cos we thought that we can play with the tiny puppy

While that puppy was having its sweet time hding behide the piano, me and my sis asked what name issit? My mom took a long time to answer and she answered Chasy. Oh... wait a sec... CHASY!! You name a male a female's name!? Thats sounded so weird! From the start we knw that my mom was just creating a stupid name. Me and my sis dont agree with that female name of hers. So both of us start thinking for the right name..

My sis remember what our bro had said before... If he has a doggie he would problely name is Jasper if is a male. (The female one i dun really remember) So my sister follow up with my bro doggie name and I agree with it too. So from nwo on the so called Chasy will change name into JASPER! After we think of the name for him, coincidence-ly the small little fella automaticly walk out from the piano! So its time to play!!! XD

*Close photo book* So hows the grandfather story of mine? Well where is Jasper now? In my house! Yup Jasper is not a teporailly pet. Its a REAL pet! Ya, Jasper is 6 years old now. To tell you the truth, Jasper listens to chinese! except for the "sit" "mumum" "walk walk" thingy la.. XD

For the past 6 years, Jasper height still havent change! XD We alway jasper weirds name some times like "Baby Wolf" , "Lion King", etc.. and I, ME always call him something short! XD but now i dun call him "tiny" or "baby" like that already, cos it souinds very young. So i called him... PENDEK!!! XD Sound a bit elder-lish and most important it still stands for SHORT! XD

I dun really have Jasper's picture here. But im sure i will post out his picture in my next blog. XD Before the blog abt my Youth Camp. Till then SEE YA! XD