Saturday, December 15, 2007

Genting Trip (Night)

Time for part TWO!! XD

Those who didnt read the part one of this, you can refer to it right now then! XD But this has nothing to do with the part one. Its just the continue-ing story of my genting trip but this one is what its happening at night! Is okay if you miss the part one but is NOT okay if you miss this one! You will regret it! (I think...)


Zooooom... (fast forward) Its night already! Me and my sis just cant wait till its at night. Cos.. Jolin Tsai is having a concret in Genting!! Yesss!! Is okay if i missed the cute girl that i saw earlier (the girl that i've mention in part one) but I am not going to miss it hot super star live infront of me!



Me and Sis in Arena Stars! XD




This is the best bukit to proof that we have entered the Jolin concert before! I knw I knw thats not my hand. Its my sister's one! XD



Me and my sis head to the Arena Star area. When we enter we saw a hole lot of sit and we cant find ours! There were Yellow sits which is far behide, Green sit which is in the middle and Red sits which is infront. We asked a lady near by and she pointed at the RED sit! Yesss! We're going to see Jolin super close! XD

It took us around 1 hour of wait. The concret was suppose to start around eight. But both of us enter the arena at around 7pm! My mom and dad called us to enter the hall first cos some of the fans will be snatching our precious place! But some simply special happend! We saw Lin Zhi Ling and Jacky Wu infront of us! Wow!!! But both of them are in the advertisment screen which was placed infront of us. XD

OMG!! Is all pitch dark in here!


Suddenly lights begin to turn off.. And everyone started shout crazily including both of us. and Boom!!! Here comes Jolin!! Yeay!!! XD





Wow! Jolin intro the concert by giving some gymnastic skills. Then she started singing and dancing which her other dancers. Then she gave a very warm welcome to us. After giving out a few words. She wears her next dress and continue singing.


After that she quick turn back into the backstage and have a quick change. Thats time all of us are observing the latest album of Jolin quick scene. After that BAM!! She came out again! XD






After that she says that she going to take off her shirt! I was like.. OMG Jolin is going to take off her SHIRT right now.. Infront of me.. Fuh.. Relax YuMing.. Fuh... But she wasnt taking of her HOLE shirt. She was just taking off her outside shirt (The big white colour looking like jacket) Then she continues singing..



After that, she say that she going DOWN STAGE!! Which we will be see-ing her SuperDuper Close! Wow!! Everybody which are sitting in the Red sits, qucikly jump up to her and started shaking her hands. Her hands just goes through everybody. My sis was busy putting her hands out and i was busy taking pictures. After i tooked some pictures, I quick put my hands out and lucky Jolin manage to touch MY hands!! Waa... Im so lucky.. I feel like shouting out loud that time! XD With i my super "pro" skills in taking pictures. I manage to get this!

A close shot of Jolin Tsai! Pretty issint she? XD

After that she went back up on stage. She sang a little then time to change her cloths again. This time i were watching a little bit of "Te Wu J"(chinese) quick scene. After that she came out with the dancer holding guns in their hands! OMG are they going to shot us!!





Dance and sing like usual. She have a little bit of talking. Then she called us to shout like a Mexico Wave. waaaWaaaWaaaWaaaWaaa.. And the sound continues. She was happy and high as well! She said that Malaysia's spirit is coming back again! After that, she take of her outside cloths again..



After that again.. She have another change. Then she came back out again! The she begin dancing and singing again like usual. XD


The "Ma De Bu Shi Yi" (chinese) Was the best among all the songs that i seen. That was a remix version of that song. First a dancer walk out with a "Che Ling" In his hands. After that Jolin and another dancer started to do Robot Dancing. Finally another Dnacer came out roller skating and also dancing with Jolin. All of this happend in that particular song only. After that Jolin have a little thank you speech to everyone of us and also the other company as well. Then she DIDNT say bye bye and just walk away,


Some of us thoght that it is the end of Jolin's concert. But still most of them stayed back and shouted Encore! Me and my sis shouted along as well. Suddenly the drumer started to have a long druming and then.. Jolin came back out AGAIN!! Yeay!!! XD








Take a look at Jolin's face on the last picture that i've uploaded. Look at her face and you can see its kinda or should say super funny! XD After that she said that we malaysia people are SMART! Cos we can sense that she has a surpise for us! XD Then she offically ended the concert of the night. And thats the end of my first and best Jolin Concert i ever had.

Then me and my sis walk out from the arena and bought this limited edition cap of Jolin for RM35!! Is kinda expensive but still i think is worth it la.. XP

After that me and my sis were suppose to meet back our parents in the first world main lobby. But then we end up going into the wrong place! But this doesnt mean we didnt go to the wrong place for nothing! We saw Gary for the 8TV channel! We have a little hand shake with him! This is means we have touched 2 super stars hands in one day! XD My sis kinda regret for not taking pictures with me. Sobsss... no bukit then..

Thats all for my one beutiful and simply amazing night! I shall always keep this as my precious memory as well..


Jolin!! You ROCK my World!! XD