Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tag Along: Personal Questions

MIngz: Eh, Justin i wanna ask you something arh?

Justin: What issit? *steping back a few steps*

MIngz: Dun worry I wont take out my gun, so relax..

Justin: Fuh... So what issit you wanna ask?

MIngz: About those Tags your been sending. Why always aim me?

Justin: Cos you have face problem!

MIngz: Your joking! Right?

Justin: Im serious! You look like a fagget to me! Every time looking at you always makes me sick! i feel like punching you in the face!

MIngz: Oh... Thank you for being so honest to me..

MIngz slowly take out a gun from his pocket.

You guys should knw whats happending next! XD

(Note: This conversation was never exist, nor the words that Justin talked about me above are ture, I think.. This is just a lame creation of mine.)

Personal Questions
Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the question in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this Tag.

Questions:
1. Whats is your dream when you were a small kid?
- Dream to become a perfesional artist.

2. Whats is the happiest thing in your whole life?
- Having a girlfriend! XP

3. What do you wish to have right now?
- A Handphone! I always wanted one!

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
- Last Basketball training. Fai and Chao making funny stories. XD

5. Whats did you realize recently?
- I can really eat! o.O

6. Which bad habit in you that is most unacceptable?
- Being lazy... almost everyone has that bad habit.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
- Sit aside and start looking at the sky, AKA emo-ing.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
- Losing my love ones..

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
- Aiming for a Good girlfriend! I think.. XP

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
- It depends on how confident I am. If not i will prefere to hide aside.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
- People that thinks they are the boss but not. Backstabbers that dont admit that they backstabbed someone, play boys/girls.

12. Define loneliness.
- When no cares about me when im emo-ing.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
- Its still acceptable la..

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
- Watching Bridge to Terabitia! X(

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
- Jun Jie's house! Walua Canggih! XD

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
- Mungkin Nanti

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
- Having the power to turn back time! XD

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
- PMR result! OMG!!! D8

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
- If my love one is beside me, say that i love her. If not called that person beside me to pass the messege to her.

20. Who tagged you?
- Which fagget called me a faced problem above!?

8 victims that have to do this tag:
1. Gloria Chan
2. Sui Lun
3. Mun Wai
4. Yan Leng
5. Wei Gin
6. John Wong
7. Pei Yin
8. Kelly Tan

Justin: Fuh.. manage to run away from that bastard..

MIngz: Who you calling a bastard!? *appears behide Justin*

Justin: What the!? AHhhhhhh!!! *runing away*

MIngz: Fagget!! Dont Run!!

Justin: You tought you have magic power arh!? Calling me to stop!

Will this fight ever end??? I dont know...

Thank you for watching! ByeBye!!