Monday, November 26, 2007

I Give Up...

Well after the camp im kinda dissapointed cos "she" didnt really show up. Like i said, i place my final fate bet on this camp, if she doesnt show up means we have no fate. Looks like the answer is no hope at all.. So i decided i give up... forget abt her.. forget abt every thing we been going through.. forget abt the memories with her.. thanks for the memories.

In the Teenagers Camp i realise something which im not suppose tell out here. After hearing those words i kinda felt like giving up on "her" more... I dun like sharing "those" kind of things with others.. so i mind as well give up since hes one of my good friend. I dun really talk to "her" anyway no point attarcting attention from "her".. "Both" of them kinda talk a lot compare to how much i talked with "her".. All i can do now i just sit a side and watching them laugh at each other...

I MUST STOP THIS JEALOUSY!!!

IS my last day in sunday school anyway. No more chance to see her anymore.. no more chance to wave goodbye.. no more chances to hear her shouting and laughing voices.. I last thing is only a picture of her.. not exactly a picture of her.. is only a small piece of paper with a picture of her in anime style (means i draw one). I should just sit a side and look at the picture and thinking of her when im free..

Happy days are all over time for the Sad days to begin again..

since is all over.. i mind as well just reveal the "her" right now.

I Like Tan Pei Yin

Thanks for the Memories people.. and Good Bye..

-MIngz Sayonara-