Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jun Jie is Leaving!?

There is this good friend of mine, i mean a very GOOD one. His name is FooJunJie, same age. FooJunJie is kind, friendly, handsome, *rich, smart, tall.. Arh.. im kinda lazy to write abt him cos his like a genius!! XD Can say his my BEST of the BEST friend i ever knw in my life! Both of us share the same things like, both of us are a BIG KingdomHearts fan, both us play basketball, and of course both of us wear specs! XD

JunJie has been a friends with me ever since TADIKA!! Is like from tadika, primary until now! Well we dun really knw each other yet when is in tadika but after we meet each other again in PuayChai (my primary school), we started to get along well. A few years later , i think i was standart 4 or 3 that time, Jun dicide to move to another house. Is old house was very near to mine, but then his family decided to move to Tropicana which very far. Is was kinda sad cos i dun really get to visit him that much anymore but then we still can see each other in school! XD

Then after secondary, both of us spilt a part.. But then he still come my house for tuiton! Which i a good thing, at least we get to contact and meet each other once a week.(^^) Besides that i have his MSN so i could chat with him when ever i wanted to. (His those kind of ppl that 24/7 online one) Ever since after PMR we kinda lack of contact. Well is problely his holiday-ing some where far. Well his rich, so problely he will fly to Italy or some where which is rich! XD

Yesterday which friday, i was playing around the padang some where near my house (can say is kinda far) I was playing with Angela, Michelle, Wayne, Natanel, Audrey and WeiSoong. Then i saw JunJie's driver! So i mind as well talk with him abt Jun (thats what i call JunJie for short) I thought i was going to hear good news abt him like he gets a girl friend or his gonna go to other places for holiday. But is wasnt good at all...

His driver told me that JunJie is still STUDYING now. I was totally shock so i ask him why. Ater his explaining all i knw was, his going some where far which is not in Selangor. This means a long trip and also a long time to come. Jun is studying right now and his kinda in a far far place (which is still Selangor la..) but then his has to study at that place fo like 3 weeks only he can go back home. Then after Secondary he will be going overseas for college.

I was good for him but sad for me.. I fell very broken once i heard abt the news.. My good Friend? JunJie? is going some where far!? Once i heard the news i was super silence.. I was think are we going to contact again? Are we going to chat around abt KingdomHearts? Are we going to ever meet again? It felt no good losing a friend like him..

After the conversation with his driver, his driver received a call. It was JunJie the drive game the phone to me and let me have a chance to talk to him. At least i can still hear his voice for the last time. I ask Jun abt ever thing and it was for real.. Angela, Audrey and Natenal are friends of JunJia and also mine ever since primary too. They all talk with him. I think JunJie was also proud to hear everyone's voice too. Ask him :"Is there another chance i can go to your house?" he replied:"Sure! But not this month, December will do." I was so freaking happy after listening to him.

Is was hard losing a friend espeacially some one like JunJie. I felt like crying on the was home and it wasnt easy to stop me from thing the things abt him. The most importantly the time we are together.. I was sad but proud cos my good has his own good future already. Jun is leaving.. And on the December is problely the last time i will ever see him again. I shall appericate that day well.

GOOD BYE JUN JIE! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!