Monday, November 12, 2007

Basketball Friends Monday!

The title is called "Basketball Friends Monday!" which means is one big monday with my basketball friends. Well me and my basketball friends dun really hang out that much today was kinda special.. Not all of us join in to this hang out thingy, only a few of us are in. This is the hole story abt it..


Monday i woke and my senior basketball team WengKiet (call him Weng for short) called me out. I was wondering what issint in the early 8.00am. I reach the basketball court behide my house and everybody was there. Everybody means my friends not all the basketball team. Chao, Jonathan, KengFai (call him Fai for short), HanWei (call him Wei for short), Weng and a few girl which i dun really knw their names. Then I suddenly remember that we have a hang out day on tht day! I was so embrassed i quick ride my bike home and take a quick bath and quick change of my self and then head back to the padang.


The other was shock cos i only took 23 minutes to change every thing. Weng said that i should act that fast when im playing basketball. Chao talk prevertly like usual he says that I should do "those" thing with that speed. Suddenly he realise that he said something wrong cos is abt yesterday's stuff (Check "one emotional sunday" for more info) Jonathan and Chao knw abt the incident. Chao apoligise to me seriously which rarely happend! XD I was sad but not really that sad after hearing abt it. Chao and Jonathan explain the incident to the others there. Weng was the leader in the basketball team problely the most understanding leader of all. Weng gav me a short talk, i didnt really listen to it cos i have enough hearing of talks from MunWai. XD (sorry Weng)


About the other girls that i dun really knw their name. They are my basketball friend's girl friends. Oh great im going to hang out with a bunch of couple which will make me think of other kinds of things. But it wasnt really that bad hanging out with the girls. It was kinda.. fun.. even knw they not my girlfriend and of course they are not really my type. (sorry.. to the girls..) There are 3 girls there and their names are Rebecca, GloriaLim, and MeiYuan. One of their name sound like a friend of mine. Yes GloriaChan!!! XD Mayb is just coincident ba.. Her name is Gloria Lim Zhi Yuan is a lot diffrent compare to the GloriaChan. Rebecca is Weng's GF, Gloria is Wei's GF and MeiYuan is Jonathan's GF. Fai's one didnt come deal to some reasons. Me and Chao is the lonely gay bastard there! XD


Well in all the girls i think Rebecca is the best one. Weng has good taste!! XD (Dun worry weng i wont steal her from you) Well i think this are the personality abt each girls i knw for that particular day only. Rebecca is those kind of girls that love get along and also concren abt the others. GloriaLim is those kind of girls that really like to talk and also love to get along with others also, is a little bit similar to GloriaChan that i knw (coincidents?). Rebecca is almost the same like the other but just that she doesnt really talk that much compare to the other two. Is impossible for me to go for them cos, beside that the reason that they are some one else's girl fren anothe one was because all of them are elder then me. Sobs...Rebecca gave me another few talks but this time im listening. Mayb cos shes a girl. XD We kinda talk a lot on our way to 1U. (Weng dun get jealous like me XD)


Well we reach 1U and all of us are excited! Like usual Bowling! Well Fai and Weng is the pros in this bowling thing. I just dun understand their throwing style cos all of their balls knw how to spin in diffrent directions! Wow... They have the most amazing battle of all!! but in the end Fai has won our big leader. XD The other just stand a side, watch and cheer. In the bowling court, we are the most noisiest group of all. After that is our turn to play. It was a 2 to win match means.. One group have to win 2 out of 3 times to win. I was with Fai one group and then Wei and GloriaLim one group. Even knw there was a girl in their group but still... Both of us got TRASH badly. The score was 77 and 94. Wei got 1 strike and GloriaLim got 2 spade. Both of us got nothing cos were noobs. While were playing bowling Weng and Rebecca are coupling behide us.. It was romantic but sad for me.. makes me think of things again. Then MeiYuan help us took some pictures which ill have to wait for them. Jonathan and Chao are playing snooker while were playing so i dun really knw what funny things happend.


After 1U Wei, GloriaLim, MeiYuan and Jonathan have to go watch movie. They are going to watch "Balls of Fury". Hopefully Wei wont be a big mouth tell me the hole story just to break the exciment im going to think of abt the movie. XD Left me, Chao, Fai, Weng and the only girl Rebecca. All of us decided to fly back to PetalingJaya and head to CyberCafe. Back to PetalingJaya all of us entered INC for a game. But first everybody are busy friendster-ing and facebooking but i was.. Neopet-ing haha XD Weng said i was childish but Rebecca said that it was cute! Couples.. but diffrent comments. Well is time for..DOTA!! Rebecca joins the game with us. Is kinda rare having a girl in a DOTA game cos i dun really see girls playing it. Rebecca plays DOTA which was the rarest thing i ever knew abt her. The DOTA game begin with the Fai, me and Chao fighthing Weng, Rebecca and a unknw player name "AxC33s". It was a allpick match, so like usual i wil pick Viper as my hero. Chao picked Necrolyte and Fai picked Lord Avernus. Weng picked Sento, Rebecca picked Slayer and "AxC33s" picked DarkSeer.


At first i was kill by the creeps but then later on Rebecca was pawn by Fai this means FIRST BLOOD!! Then Weng and Rebecca gang bang ME!! OMG their team work is somthing like their relationship! Darn siong man their gang bang! I became the feeder of the game.. but still i killed Weng one time. Wahaha XD In the end Weng's team win. Rebecca is not weak in DOTA too she only died twice and i died 4 times!! Sobs.. gotta improve my DOTA.

After that is was around 6 already, my dad kinda let me go from working cos im hang out with my friends. But then Fai gave every body a "good" idea for visiting pasar malam. Great my dad will call me to work this time. We walk passed dad's stall. Dad was kinda surpise seeing me and my friend infront of him. My dad just started his business and Chao and Fai is my dads first customer of the day. i helped my dad for a moment then after that we leave. Before me, Chao and Fai leave we have to wait for Weng and Rebecca cos their buying somthing else. The first thing my dad asked me was "Is that girl yur girl friend?". I answer back my dad quickly and luckily my dad didnt misunderstand me.. fuh...

around 8 like that Weng decided to fetch me home. On my way home all of us talk abt lots of kinda of things. Till that day onward i finally knew that my basketball friends actually have girlfriends. They dun really talk much abt their GF, except for me.. I was thinking abt the fate bet again.. I wonder how well my camp will go and how high "our" relationship limit will reach.. Guess i'll have to wait for that day then..