Monday, November 5, 2007

Yesterday's Monday

As usual not really muching things happens on Monday. The only thing that was intresting was only the time where i was working. Working times come. Compare to the other working days today there is only a few thigns happends. And also now im kinda lazy to type things now..

Okay on the begin of the working time, I saw JasmineGan, MayWen and a girl which i dun really remember her name but all i kne abt her is she lives nearby me only. Okay i saw JasmineGan, the first thing that Jasmine asked me was "Why did you grow so tall suddenly?" I was cocky that time so i told her "Is not im talll. Is just because your short" XD I was super cocky after some one said that i was tall. XP The the girl that i dun really knw her name said that there must be some thing to do with my shoes. Is true that shoes made me tall but even if im not wearing shoes, i can still be taller than them. XD After they walk off i look around , no one was taller than me. I was freaking cocky , but until.. there was one america guy ordered. He was like one head taller than me! OMG.. I wanna grow tall but not that tall! Until that i was kinda happy with my height already. I dun think i wanna grow taller any more la! (^^)

Around 9.30 there was a shout not far away from my fathers stall. Suddenly there was a guy in blue running and banging other peoples. On his hand he was holding a red paper, problely it could be money. My father and I thought that tat guy was a burgular. But then the biscuit aunt told us that i wasnt. Suddenlt a group of MPPJ running towards the guy's direction. No i only know, that guy wasnt a burgular, it was only a guy selling video games VCD running away from the MPPJs. I was kinda shocking and also a very good exprenice for me. (><)

After 10.00pm i have a chance to go home already. My aunt was fetching me home but they are in McD. So i have to walk all the away to McD. On my way to McD, i passed by a comic stall. My eyes was targeting a new comic. Actually the comic was kinda old, but its just that i havent buy it before. The comic was called To-Love-Ru. I brought the comic, entered McD and go back home.

There all my working times. It really wasnt intersting compare from the other working times.