Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Crazy Family! XD

Well problely most of you all dun really knw my fmily. And some of you all really knw abt them. Mayb some of you all just look and might think their are meanies or evil or kind. But yur wrong.... My family is kinda very very mix up type..(including me) LEt me explain right now..Okay lets start from the eldest to the youngest.





My Daddy (always Class him Dada in blogging or internet stuffs)

My daddy is problely the most mix up one. If most of you all have seen his face, he could look very serious means fierce. Most of my frens says that my dad looks fierce. Like i say yur wrong. In my family, my dad is the "persuruhan keadilan" means something like superman!! He mayb look fierce but hell no!!! He jokes alot you knw!! That mayb how i knw how to joke a lot like him..XP From the lookks of my dad, lots of people says that he work as a enginer or something which is high class. But nope! Once i told them the real job that his working. their reaction will go like "Huh!?" or "What!?" or "You serious!!?" and even "Your kidding right?" (Is true, these reactions have been made by my basketball frens XP) My dad is working as a hawker in pasar pagi and pasar malam. Shocking issint it? My dad is smart in maths and chinese but his a little bit weak in english... I said my dad was kinda mix cos most of my frens their daddy will be like fierce and serious on works and so so on.. But my dad was the HERO in my family! Im proud to have a dad like him..(^^)





My Mother (I dun really talk abt her that much in blogging..)

Mostly mom are all gentle and kind or something like that. But my mother is a little bit diffrent from the others..scratch that it is BIG diffrence!! My mom is those kind of serious and fierce kind! To tell you all the truth my bro and sis dun really like her tht much.. She may look kind but one her dark side, is a lot diffrent than thta. My mom is problely the devil in our family. Even my superman (my dad) cant even help us. Once my mom gets angry she will be kinda like crazy. Shes like the DOTA heroes that knw how to do chain lighthing like that. Which means once she gets angry she will chain reaction all of us. For example my bro did something wrong and it seriosuly made my mom angry. She will scold the HOLE family! (0.0) Is like im innocently sitting aside playing PS2, she suddenly just find a subject to scold me! If she lose in a fight (means she lose in a quarel) she will take the past subject and counter us back. Man she can really scold.. No one in my family (including my dad) cant beat her! I think this is the only thing that shes special at in my family,,(=.=)



My Brother (Can be serious , can be funny)

My brother one of the most kindest human being i ever knw in my family. He can serious for some times but he can be seriously funny! XD I have to say my brother is the most coolest looking guy in my family. I cant say his the most handsome one cos my dad is! XD Both of us share the same room, same com and even same game. Once my brother gets fierce he could be something like my mother but just a lot better than her. My brother's and mother's realation arent really that well. My mom is like Tom and my brother is like Jerry.(from the movie Tom and Jerry) Both of them always fight. But once they fight one of them will be in bad mood which means problem for my dad, sister and me. My brother is also good hearted. He like animals and also always pity the others. Long story short, i just like my brother even if he hates me..(^^)



My Sister (The most understanding person in my family)

Me and my sister's atiitude are kinda similar to each other..Well both of us are playful, love to talk, joke around, weak memory and also lazy..(=.=) But my sis is not as lazy as i am. Problely can say the most understanding person in my family. I dun really tell that much secrets to my brother but to my sister is one BIG bunch of secrets. What ever comic that i buy, my sister will also join along. But once you look at the face of my sister, you think that we're not related. Well is pretty normal, lots of people said that.(^^) Even knw our relationship is good, but there must be also times that we quarel(tahts very normal in the family) But our quarel is super fast finishing. Is liek after a few minutes or hours both of guys are back together again. Weird issint? XD (Note: In my link list there is a link to my sister's blog. You could stop by and check it out)

Thats all? No.. Theres still one more...XD

My Doggie (His name is Jasper/Jasperboy)

The cutest living being in my family. But this living being is not from my mother of course. I dun really knw this little brother that much but all i knw that its lonely. My sister has been thinking how did he live every day? Is like he eats, he lubricates and then he sleeps that all he does! I bet that his tripping time was one the times where we bring him for a walk or bring him into the house. Beside my dad, Jasper is also another hero in my family. It may look cute, innocent, small and of course short, but this little brother can be a seriously large JAW. Its BITES!! XD This samall little fella almost bites any thing. Even my soft toy tiger! which is innocent! (swts...) Even this little brother is a lot diffrent than the other family members but I still accept it as a part of my family.

Thats all? Yes. That all abt my family, i just dun really knw what i put the title called "My Crazy Family" Mayb thats the only thing i can think of abt my family. So thats all for today! CIAOZ!!