Sunday, November 18, 2007

Class Party!?

Sunday school again.. as usual wake up, brush teeth, change cloths, look into the mirror, make hair and lastly prepare for war. What i meant on the "prepare for war" is totally not abt sunday school, is abt going to let my mom's words attack my brain cells (sounds more like and army attacking a country to me). I enter the car the first i do was on the radio just to stop her sound wave entering my ears but still her sound waves are so strong! What ever she says enter my ear but dun worry it will problely come back out from the other side. XD

My mom was naging me abt the same thing every single sunday she was talking abt. The first she said was "I thought you stop sunday school adi?" this proof that how much she want me to stop sunday school. Next she said "Im going to teach you add maths TODAY!". Before PMR she said that she could let me do wtv i want after PMR. Now after PMR already she want me to study add maths on the November!? Man she getting a full of craps already. Then she talk abt money, i didnt really listen to what she said here but all i knw is wtv she said will be a full of crap. So why not i just dun listen.

Okay back to the main point. Today sunday school have a very special event and mostly kids would love this kind of event. It was... CLASS PARTY!! XD Actually todays was suppose to be the first day of our Backsitterz teenager camp. But the John and Justin kinda pospone it so we will be having the camp next week which is the 25th~26th. (watch the Backsitterz blogspot for more info.) As i reach sunday school the first thing thougth abt was the food. We were suppose to bring foods for the class party but.. i kinda forget abt it mayb cos i have been spaming PS2 for a long time to come. XD

I walk the hall and then i saw the gang there. MunWai, SuiLun, CheeWei, Charmaine, Jusryn, YeeWan, AiLing, SzeMei and SienDee. SueSan and PeiYin are at the play ground so i wont be bothering any of their conversations. Wait a minute.. the 2 fagets are not there! (John and Justin) But problely their just busying going for their girls.. Then i talk to them for a while and then out came Justin and John. Every body have gather there so we mind as well get back to class.

I entered the class and i was surpising to see FOODS!! XD I was think that every body else forget to bring food. But nvm la since there are food is time for me to dig in!! XD (you cant blame i was super hungry that time) In the class party i was deciding to keep my emo-ness a side, but the plan was kinda a failure. The emo-ness inside me was too powerful!! So in the class party i was emo and also happy as well. I kinda found the rarest thing i ever seen abt girls! PeiYin is making a scarf!! (wht so big deal abt it..) I dun really or should said i never ever seen a girl making a scarf before. Cos mayb is too "in" already for girl to make scarf even knw is a little grandma type. PeiYin was making the scarf seriously problely giving to some one that she like or just making for her self. All i knw is what ever it is, is of course none of my business.

As the class party goes on it gets kinda bored. Every body is just sitting down and chit chat only. For me alone= emo-ing, here we go again my emo-ness comes back. But every time i was going to emo-ing already SueSan just pops out and say "EMo!!" Is like EVERY TIME!! I was kinda frustrating you knw. Is my name EMo!? So my emo-ing times was been interupted by SueSan the hole day. I was trying to keep my self way from emo again. So kinda have a game with CheeWei. Both of us have this stupid game since there are so many chickens left and our tummy is still empty. We play scissor, papper, stone. Who ever loses will have to take a chicken and eat. I beat up CheeWei badly man! I ate 2 chicken only and he ate 5 chickens!!! Wakaka!! XD In the end CheeWei sorta give and also i kinda pity him. There is another funny part. Charmaine was eating a suasage in her mouth, okay she wasnt really chewing the suasage but she just stuff it in! (means is just put into her mouth) The guys prevert minds begin to activate. All of us started to laugh out loud! It was nothing and yet we making like it was stupid.

Today our class have to single in the shire hall which was another surpising thing. As usual all of us have to sing our main song, shininy friends and brahma of my heart. We kinda have a training behide the hall but suddenly.. Jason jumps out! (Justin little brother) Well Jason's cute-ness attracted every single girls attention. Crap here we go again... After the singing we get back to class pack up. Jason is joining us cos his bro is packing up the class. His kinda sitting alone aside. Justin call PeiYin to help him to take care of him since both of them are a fake X couple before. Jason was still very shy and silence since there is a girl sitting beside of him. So i went in and help out. Taking care of Jason makes me kinda jealous of Justin for having a cute bro like him. I was wishing to have a bro as cute and as shy like him. Hrm.. looks like i have to still keep dreaming..

End of the day. Todays sunday school was a little boring but not as bad as last week since John and "her" still have a fun talk together but them my heart was a little bit jealous only compare to last week my jealous-ness was a lot weaker this week. Mayb just because i said to myself "I give up" already. Look forward to the Teenagers camp for the result.