Monday, November 12, 2007

Ps2 Gaming Result

Is been almost 3 weeks i have been holding Angela's PS2. And is been 3 weeks i have been aiming for a few games like i told before in my blog. God of War, God of War II, Final Fantasy X, KingdomHearts FM+ are the games that i have been aiming for the past 3 weeks. And finally 3 are down and 1 more to go. God of War i just finish lasted Friday, FinalFantasy X i finish also on the same day, KingdomHearts FM+ i finish 3days ago (critical mode) left only God of War II. But my brother has been snatching games from me.. So my brother is playing God of War II this means no games for me.
I'm going to return the PS2 on the 30/11/07 that day. So thats means i dun have much day left. But the games that im going to aim are fnish. I need to plan something to do!!! So i went to my neighbour's house whichc is CheeKen, to lend me some of his games. The first game that i aim was.. DIGIMON WORLD 4!!!! Yup Digimon was one of my6 fav games of all!! Even knw the story line mayb long but it could be on hack of a adventure! XD I picked DW4 (Digimon World 4 for short) I went home and begin "spu"-ing the game.

Is been 2days every since i played DM4 and the Digimon i picked was..Agumon!!! XD My fav digimon ever since i watching Digimon! I didnt really like Agumon but i like his final evolution! Wargreymon!!! And then Wargreymon can tranfrom with MeralGarurumon in Omnimon!! XD Waa... i think im acting childish again.. My Agumon final able to transform into Wargreymon!! Waa... it took me one hack of a challenge to fight through all the digital monster. Now im kinda aiming for Omnimon!! Wakak till then i will tell you more abt the PS2 gaming results!!





Digimon World 4


Up>>Veemon>>Dorumon


Down>>Guilmon>>Agumon




Wargreymon. Agumon's Mega Level

Omnimon. Unity of Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon