Monday, November 5, 2007

Lasted Sunday.

That early in the morning sunday, i reach sunday school around 7.45am. I havent ate breakfast yet on that time, so i was deciding to head to GraceCorner (the mamak stall near sunday school) to have a piece of roti canai! But then once i reach GraceCorner, the mamak wasnt there.. The hole thing shattered! Roof and Tree falling a part. It was like an attack by a Hurricaine. There goes my breakfast.

I walk into the class, that time was pretty early.. No one would ever came in such early time. But amazingly MunWai!!! the person that usually came into the class late entered the class on 7.55am!! XD So we started chatting all the way. Then another fren of mine CheeWei came in and join our conversation. Sudden i started subject about "cookie". I dun really remember what did we talk abt, but all i knw that particular subject gave us a big laugh.

Time continues to flow on, people are slowly getting into class and bro.Ronnie came into the class! We knw that next week there will be prize giving day, so the winners for the hymm singing will have to preform again on stage which is my class. Every body knew abt it, but none of us dicided to do some training. Look likes we will settle it on the last minute la..

John and Justin were in class. I cant remember what really happen but then all i remember was we started talking abt "Happt Tree Friends". Justin brought his Ipod which has HappyTreeFriends in it. Bro.Ronnie dun really knw what HappyTreeFriends is so we showed him an episode. That episode was not really that horrifying but it was super funny! XD

Happy Tree Friends -Out of The Limb-



PeiYin came on that day. Every single guy started to hang out wif her except me.. Well that very normal.. PeiYin says that she doesnt really like seeing HappyTreeFriends, so John and Justin started being naughty. They show PeiYin a few episodes including the one above, PeiYin was a little bit horrifyed by the episode. After watching she told John that if she couldnt sleep at night she will find John. That sounds pretty wrong but every one of us get what she meant.

After sitting alone of a little while.. I started being emo again. I started to think of my school, my friends, my classmates, and also my school days. I kinda started to think sunday school is getting boring again.. school days was so much better than sunday school.. So that sunday i was left out alone, and also left out emo-ing at a side..

After sunday school i went to another mamak which is kinda far compare to GraceCorner. I told John that i was going, John said that he will be following me later. I was super hungry so i dun want to wait already, so i walk to the mamak alone again.. I ordered a RotiTelur, a RotiCanai and a cup of Teh O'Ice Lemau. It was long waiting for the orders to come. But John still haven arrive even after i ate every thing. I was freaking pissed so i walk back to sunday school alone.

Once I reached SundaySchool, I saw John and Justin with PeiYin and some girls from the other class. After i sawed the inccident i was really mad, so i appoach to John and Justin and give both of them one hang of a fight. After that i started sitting down alone at the side, rethink my life.. After a few minutes of thinking, I just notice that i was seriously mad. I was like a fire burning in my eyes and I couldnt control myself. I think i just over did it. Was i just angry? Was i just pissed? Was i just trying to emo myself? Or m i just jealous?

A was wrong abt myself so i went home early and lye down on my bed again.. It was a horrible sunday to me.. nthing fun happend nor nthing weird happend.. It just one big lonely sunday..