Sunday, November 4, 2007

Things That I See (o.o)

Humans have eyes. Of course eyes are use to see many diffrent kinds of things. For example prevert people will always stare at other guys/girls. This means diffrent kinds people see diffrent kinds things. I have my own kind. So that why this hole blog is abt what i see in diffrent kinds of places.

I really see lots of kinds of stuffs. XD But what im abt to write is the things that my eyes usually aim at! Diffrent sights can been seen in diffrent place.(o.o) I will write diffrent places with diffrent sights.(^^)

13 diffrent things that i can see at home:
-My families
-My doggie! XD
-My soft tiger! XD
-PS2!! (o.o)
-My maid
-My computers
-Three wheel motorbike
-Comics
-Carrot Cakes
-Newspaper
-Toilet!! XD
-My piggy bank
-Ogawa chair!(o.o)

10 diffrent things that i see in school:
-School Teachers
-Displin Teachers (o.o)
-Classmates (^^)
-Gloria Chan! XD
-Jin Hwei! (^^)
-Other friends
-KRS board.
-Handphones! (o.o)
-Library
-Justin Lee (=.=)

10 diffrent things that i see in sunday school:
-Sunday School main gate
-Youth Board
-Tissa Class!! XD
-Friends!! XD
-Justin Lee AGAIN!! (=.=)
-Mamak stalls
-Roti Canai! XP
-Happy Tree Friends!?
-Bro.Ronnie (^^)
-Lord.Buddha

5 diffrent things that i see in pasar malam:
-Carrot Cakes again! XP
-Honey Drew!! XP
-Friends XD
-Cute Girls (o.o)
-Money XD

5 diffrent things i see in the toilet:
-Tooth Brush and Paste (at my house)
-Toilet Bowl (=.=)
-Soap XD
-Tissue paper (o.o)
-Water!! XD

6 diffrent things i see while riding bicycle:
-Basketball court! (o.o)
-Friends!
-Gas Truck XD
-Cars? (=.=)
-Play Ground
-Cute girls XD

8 diffrent things i see while im going out:
-Game shops
-Cute Girls XP
-KFC! XD
-Handphone shops
-Cyber Cafe XD
-Nice cloths (o.o)
-Other cool accesory (o.o)
-Coincedence Friends? XP

5 diffrent things that i see while playing basketball:
-Team members
-Basketball approching towards me!
-Enemy locations (o.o)
-Staring at team member's signal
-Staring at senior's signal

3 RARE sights that i've seen before:
-Flasher! (o.o)
-Super Stars! XD
-Some thing in white.. D8

If some of you all notice, most of the stuff that i seen is mostly cute girls. Thats kinda normal for guys you knw or mayb is just me getting prevert. D8 And also the one which is "some thing is white" just to tell you all i saw that when i was walking it at the lorong on Tuesdays pasar malam. It just something is white.. It could be my eyes problem or mayb i just saw something wrong.. D8 Oh ya and SuperStars, i saw JJ and Rudy from hits.fm while i was on my way to sunday school.

Okay thats all for now! Hope you all enjoyed the blog! XD