Monday, November 19, 2007

How do I know You?

Yesterday it spend me the hole day figuring out what my friend Jin Hwei asked me before. (=.=) The asked me "How do you knw me?" this question. Well i finally figured out how did i knw her, but this blog is not only to tell her how i knw her, also to my other fellow friends too. So enjoy the blog. XD

Friends List:
1. Jin Hwei
2. Gloria Chan
3. Sui Lun
4. Justin Lee

-Jin Hwei-

How i knw Jin Hwei, is actually a long years story years back there. I kinda knw her for a very long time already, well of course i im not very close to her yet. That time we didnt even talk at all but how i knw her!? Well the story begin like this. It happend last year, at frist i dun even knw Jin Hwei's name, i knw a name from my friend (which i cant tell out). He says his kinda intrested in one girl in school (but now not any more). He pointed to one girl (which is Jin Hwei). My first expression towards Jin Hwei when i look at her was.. smart. As you all knw that time im not even close to her at all, but my friend wanted to get her name (badly). Stupid him, he was too shy to even ask and I dun wanna to simply talk to strangers at that time. That time im kinda knw Kay Jun, since his a librarian and so is Jin Hwei (I can tell by look at the cloths) It wont hurt asking him ONLT the name. Kay Jun told me her name was Jin Hwei. Then he ask me back "You wanna go for her arh?" I replied super quick reaction NO!! Thats how i knw her name.

But still knw her name doeant mean i knw her as well. Last year i knw her name and this year i knw her! LOL! XP Okay the hole story goes like this.. My friend give up going for her already since his SUPER shy to talk to her. That day was thursday, i was waiting for my blue house training, so i paid a quick visit to the library to blow some air-con. Then i saw YTL! He was waiting for the blue house training as well. Then i saw Gloria Chan, Jin Hwei, Hui Ee (thats all i remember abt that day) YTL was talking to them i mind as well join him, That time i just only knw Gloria Chan not for long (read the next one if you wanna knw how i knw her) Then as the talk goes longer, more sound are made out. That time i was still like usual joking around with people. Jin Hwei cant stop laugh cos of my jokes, and then Gloria said "Look at Jin Hwei she cant stop laughing" Wait a minute.. Jin Hwei? That name i kinda heard before. Oww.. So this is the girl that my friend was intrested before. I was kinda quiet that time when she was with me, mayb she dun really knw me that well. So we two start to talk and laugh together.

End of the story, so thats how i knw Jin Hwei. Until knw she my best little sister! XP Not a real of course. That all i remember on how i knw her, but the story is actually kinda long.. So i cut it should so i wont keep the others behind for too long. XP


-Gloria Chan-

This hole story is kinda short cos Gloria is a friendly person. So i kinda easy knwing her, but i will try to make the story long. XD Okay thye story goes like this.. One day it was KRS practice time. All of us march, march and march but some one is missing in our training. Hong Chun! Grrr... that bastard took a day off. Then i saw him appoaching us with a girl (that girl was Gloria) Both of them are talking, laugh and drink, Both of the drink taht they are drinking are both the same. (Both also Justea Purple) Is very obvous that what kind of relationship that they are in that time. That time was the first im i notice Gloria Chan. Still i dunno her name yet that time. But i over heard the president shouting to HongChun in cantose "You and Yuen Hee go to another side and have fun la! Dun come near us or we're gonna spoil every thing." So her name was Yuen Hee.. Thats how i knew her name then.

After a few days later. I enter the library to blow some air-con again like usual. Then i saw Jia Kent talking to Yuen Hee (Gloria) and Khai Sern. Well that time Jia Kent wanted to talk to me abt the KRS camp thingy. Well i remember that time Gloria and Khai Sern are kepo-ing in our conversation. Since they kepo us i mind as well kepo back in their conversation. It sounded like war but it wasnt.. The talk was getting better and better. Then i started to make funny jokes and tell funny story to both of them. As the conversation goes longer, our relationship hold even closer. That how i knw Gloria Chan and in the same time i knw Khai Sern as well too. End of the story! XD


-Sui Lun-

This is also another short story compare to the Jin Hwei part. Sui Lun is also another friendly person is quck knwing him. The story goes like this.. Sui Lun was in my class for a long time ago but just that we dont really talk to each other yet cos im still in the naughty gang. I knw Sui Lun in a camp. I forget what did to pull relationship closer but all i knw is the conversation begin from Sui Lun. That time i knw his brother at the same time as well. Besides that my sister knws Sui Lun and his brother as well.


But that time im still every close to Sui Lun yet. But i heard from my KRS friends in school that there are KRS from Chatolik high school student paid a visit to our school. I heard them said one of them was Sui Lun. Huh!/ Sui Lun is a KRS too? His not just a normal KRS, his already in the pangkat Sarjan!! which is a very huge position in KRS and his only form 3! My president only gets to be a Sarjan when he was form 5 but Sui Lun is 2 times faster then him, Now i knw that Sui Lun is a KRS too, our relationship begin to be ven close and we have more things to talk abt. End of the story.


-Justin Lee-

Okay this story i gonna be long.. So if you dun wanna knw abt how i knw this bastard you can just skip to the next one i dun mind at all. (just kidding Justin) XD I can see Justin is 3 diffrent places every time, monday~friday i can see him in school. Saturday, i can see him in the pokemon card game battle and lastly Sunday in sunday school. Oh lord cant i just stop seeing him? (relax Justin is also another joke) Still even knw i can see Justin in the 3 diffrent places that doesnt proof that how i knw time. So the story goes like this..

This happend last year, saturday. There was a pokemon card game tornement in Atria (dunno how to spell the name) every single saturday. That time i was still childish playing pokemon cards (including now) As the match goes on i can see diffrent players in the tornemant. After a few match my next oppenent was name Justin (which is this bastard im talking abt now) Noth of us are using the same deck type. His a Gardevoir user and so am I. But just that his a EX-pokemon user and im an Anti-EX pokemon user. XP So i beat him fair and square. That was the first time i seen him in my life. In the same year, it was time for chinese class. So i have switch classes with the next door class. Then i notice that one bastard looked very familiar.. It was Justin again, so me, Candice, Natenal, Audrey, EeMin and Justin sit together and talk. Next in sunday school, that was the end of school already. I was walking past the hall and then.. i saw Justin AGAIN (=.=) with a few little childrens. As this kind of meeting keeps going, our relationship grows even stronger. And now this year, Justin is in the SAME class as mine, So i will be like staring at him at least 5 hours every day. XD So thats how i knw Justin that well. End of the story!


Thats all for now... well of course there will still be part 1, 2,3etc.. fo this title. Just that im kinda lazy typing this super long stories. Next time i will write other people but still i must figure back how did i knw them.. hrm.. till then thx for watching! CHEERS!!