Friday, November 2, 2007

Yesterday's Pasar Malam

Thurdays.. Of course nothing happend early in the morning. I was playing PS1 the hole day long. No not really much things to say abt that morning. But the PasarMalam night again. Going out and help my dad again, which was the only intresting i could talk abt that day.



Okay PasarMalam i reach ther and help my tht like usual. But yesterday business for kinda lousy. Around 7.30pm the sky was getting dark, means is going to rain. Me and my dad were dissapointed. Both of us just look at the sky and just wish the rain could stop. Fuh! Fate was with us the rain started to stop around 8.00pm! I were so lucky so all of us get back to business.



I notice that the "Ai Yu Ping" stall (some stall that sell honeydrew beside my dad's stall), there was a very very pretty/cute girl sitting beside the stall (which is on the left side of me) drink honeydrew. Wow that girl was so cute/pretty! Longhair, nicebody and also most important pretty face!! XD But the girl was kinda elder than me, she was like 20~25 years old. Suddenly the girl order a packet of carrotcake from my shop. Then she start talking to do my dad, asking him am i my dad's son. (she doesnt knw that im related to my dad) After that she started talking to ME!! XD Waaa... we kinda talk a lot even knw i just meet each other. Both of us are talking abt family things like old am i, planing to talk what stream , etc... Waaa... :D Is been a while ever since i talk to a cute/pretty girl. The last time i talk to one was the last day of school. Sobs.. cute girls in my schoool are now all gone.. The girl left after the packet arrived. She smile at me and wave me good bye. (^^)



Now back to the "Ai Yu Ping" stall.I just notice yesterday tht the "Ai Yu Ping" stall always have cute girls buying honeydrews. I ask the brother of the shop that why so many cute girl like to buy his honeydrew. He answer me this: " Cause i handsome ma!" I gave his the weird sight look.. Then i ask him: "If your handsome then whats my dad?" I must say my dad really is handsome! (That wat all son and daughter will say abt their parents) XD. He replied me: "Not handsome la!" I gave the sweat face and then ask him another question: "My dad so handsome u go say not handsome, then what m i? He stare a me for a moment then say: "You arh? Cannot not see those kind lo." He started laughing. (means that was only a joke) The joke wasnt funny to me but it is to my dad! My dad was laughing behide of us cos he heard every single of our conversatin. I stare at him with my not happy face, he quick get back to work.



Then there was a private VCD and DVD beside my stall. Then the MPPU (a even stronger organization than MPPJ) suddenly come out from the back of the stall and catch every single one of them which is selling the CDs. Nobody knows cos the MPPUs are wearing normal shirt. (arent like MPPJs wearing uniforms) Then the boss of the stall was caught but some of them run away already. I heard from my dad that MPPU have the rights to lock up ppl in jail. So the boss of the MPPU lock the boss of the VCDs and send him into the car. One of the guys that manage to escape was brother "Ai Yu Ping" fren. I dont really know that much abt it.. but im pretty sure that this MPPU is very profesional.



That all the special things that i could say abt yesterday's PasarMalam. Actually something specail happend today. I will post it out in the blog soon, once i get the pictures form Angela. So u all have to wait then. Till the Byebu!!! XD



Info: Im kinda sick right now.. So i will lying down on the bed for a few days, few weeks or mayb few months.