Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Miss Kingdom Hearts (><)


Kingdom Hearts
Kairi>>Sora>>Riku


Is been a while ever since i last played KingdomHearts. I kinda started to miss KingdomHearts game. Ever since my PS2 broke down i have been playing my PS1 the hole day!! Sobs.. i need a PS2.. A lousy one, a cacat one, big, small i just need one that can work and play! Today i was digging my drawer for my PS1 disc. Then i found my KingdomHearts 1 disc!!! XD


KingdomHearts is the best game i ever played in PS2! I love KingdomHearts!! Thank to SquareEnix fro creating such a wonderful climatic game! XD I played KingdomHeart ever since standart 6 until now! Sobz.. my first time playing KingdomHearts was suxy.. D8


KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS!!!

Opps i cant help it! I gonna Spam KingdomHearts picture again!! XD


Kingdom Hearst 1 FinalMix



KingdomHearts Chain of Memories

KingdomHearts 2


KingdomHearts 2 FinalMix+

Sobs.. seeing this picture making me think back last times i used to play PS2.. Sobs.. CAN ANY ONE LEND ME A PS2!!! I wanna play KingdomHearts AGAIN!!