Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today's Wednesday

I woke up around 10.30am in the morning. That time was concider late already! My dad was home from work adi then he asked me what time did i wake up. Usually i will wake up like 8.00am like that, but today was far beyond the usual time. My dad understand my condition being "school sick", he problely could sense that i hav some one i like in school. (but actually i dun hav one) His my dad, i could understand my age and condition right now.. Haha! XD


After that my dad call me to do some sports outside the house. While i was walking out from the house, I saw Jasperboy shaking its talling infront of me. He was so freaking cute it makes me wanna pat him on the head!! So i decided to take it out for a walk. Waaaa.. freah air at last.. Its been a while ever since it step outdoors. I went and visit the basketball court near my house. No one was there playing basketball and Jasperboy was only sniffing all the way. Guess i was the only weirdo sitting on the swing talking to my dog. I talk to Jasperboy and asked him :"why arent you a real person. I wonder how will you look like if yur a real person. Problely handsome or cute like right now." But the Jasperboy was still sniffing and poop all the way. Guess my weird attitude has being to act again.


I went home and dad wasnt at home any more. Problely we went out and go lift something home. Man his sure a busy guy.. Then u open my PS1 and started playing FF7. I played for the past 3 hours. The time that i stop playing was around 1pm like that adi. So is time for lunch problely what i say breakfast. Done eating and then head to the bed. After a few minute lying down on the bed, my basketball fren ShiChao (we call him Chao for short) asked if he can come to my house to watch a movie. I dun mind at all, i was kinda boring that time. He say that he will becoming around 3pm. That will be 2hours of waiting.

While waiting i decided to go check out my blog. I started update a few blog then suddenly.. Gloria appears to be online! XD I was so happy that i could at least find some one to chat! Lucky she didnt went for the Genting trip which was organise by my school. Both of us chat a lot and also perasaan-ing a lot too!(^^) But then time goes by so quick while were chating, Chao appears to be infront of my house adi. I was decided to change to my laptop which is downstair so i can watch movie and continue chating with Gloria. But too bad my sis was busy updated her freaking long blog. So i guess i wont be chating with Gloria any more.


About the movie me and Chao decide to watch this super cool movie called "Shoot'em Up". This is a super cool block buster movie, sexy horny movie, gangsterism movie and also funny movie. I abt this guy which is a assasin found a pregent lady hunted by a group of bad people. This guy was called Smith. Smith manage to save this pregent lady and the baby inside for her. But the lady was shot after the baby was born. Smith must try to protect the baby from being killed by the others. So that is problely the main point of the story. (Im kinda lazy finding for pictures right now so i will not be posting any pictures abt this movie.)


After watching the movie, me and Chao went out to the basketball court which is near my house. Well is time to try the new shoes again. I been wearing the new shoes for 4 times including the first time i wear for basketball training. Im kinda get used to the basketball shoes adi but still i will get tired faster than the usual. After basketball training is tieme to go home.. Once i reach home the first i do was open the PS1 and continue my FF7 adventure. After playing until at nigth 10.03pm i stop when i finish the second disc of the game. My dad came back from his night work and we have supper whichc is "Chao Ying Yong"(in cantonese)


After eating supper this blog was created. Fuh..that all for today. It was kinda boring cos most of my frens where having fun in Genting. And some of my other frens from sunday school are just problely sleeping right now since the time tht i update this blog which is 11.19pm. Or even some of them are looking at this blog right now! XD End of today's wednesday guess i have to wait till tomolo for my next fun.


CYA! XD