Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yesterday's Thursday~(2)-part 2

This is part two. If u all wanna knw what happenf before plss, go a little bit lower down on. There will be a part 1 of this hole story. Thank You



Okay now continue wif yesterday's thursday. Okay The second week of thursday gain which means is DUTY time!! Of course not my duty is the librians duty. Im just staying back and kacau or find some one to chat wid. The people who are staying back are: Gloria , ShuNing , JinHwei , KhaiSern and KayJun? KayJun was actually not in school , but then he suddenly show up on librians duty! Mayb his up to some thing...



Okay as usually duty time we have to wait for the teacher to go off and we can have fun then. Before we waited for the teacher to go off me and the others are talking abt some ghost thingy. We can be actually very noisy but then this time every body is very very quiet.. I think every body was pretty scared. Then KhaiSern was trying to tell JinHwei a joke ghost story from GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) Well after we told JinHwei the hole story.. She wasnt laughing! Thats just weird! She usually laugh when she takes a joke even the joke it only a small matter of thing!



JIN HWEI IS "WIERD"!!! XD


You might think that i just written something wrong about. Wierd is suppose to be Weird. Why did i spell it wrong? Cos JinHwei spell that to me. There was once i felled very very bored. So i use my finger and snap her finger. It wasnt really that hard but she felt pain. Like i say JinHwei is weird.. Then she was kinda angry of me. So i was trying to find something to make her happy again. So i let her draw or write anything on my hand as a punishment. She accept it and write "YuMing is Wierd" right on my hand. KhaiSern was just beside her so he notice that the weird word was wrong. Then we started to laugh again. Now i just knw that JinHwei doesnt knw how to write weird! HAHA XD! Actually is a very normal thing ppl makes mistake u knw... (NOTE: Im not really saying bad abt her ok!)



Okay after that we saw KayJun and Gloria walking back TOGETHER! Is like almost the hole day She was wif KayJun. Is KayJun and Gloria become couples again!? That was just my guess but who knws? Mayb one day they will be couples again!? (NOTE: Im not jealous of them okay!)



Well today i actually talk the most abt myself. Of course not just myself. I talked abt my DOGGIE too! XD Jin Hwei and the others dont really knw that i have a doggie. So i told the hole story abt my doggie (his name was Jasper). My family usually call him per per boy. Sound a little bit funny huh? Its a male a very fierce male doggie. This a 5 years old. BOD is 5October.



PER PER BOY IS SO CUTE!! (><)





After duty i phone my dad i ask him to come fetch me but then he was busy so i have no choice but i have to walk home then. As the same time JinHwei was walking home too! So i mind as well teman her walk home. I do a lot of chating and laughing along the way. Then we also talk abt what happend last time. Then she ask me a question that i currently cant remember it. She ask me how did i meet and know her.


To JinHwei if your looking:
I currently cant remember who did i meet u but still i have good memory i will remember it soon! I will tell u if i remember la. XD


To Gloria if your looking:
Why so EMO that day?


To all the reader:
Thank you for reading! hope u all enjoy it! XD