Monday, October 15, 2007

Midnight Post: Diamond Version!





Well dont say me childish..But to tell u all the truth.. I still play POKEMON!! (^^) well i was bored today, then a fren of my ShaunCheng ask me to search out the pokemon latest game. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! I was also wanted to play this latest version.




So i started to find the NDS(Nitendo Ds) emulator AKA a program tat can run Gameboy or NDS games on computer. I finally found one emulator and downloaded it. Den next is to find the rom of the game AKA the program to run the game in the emulator. After abt 30mint of finding i finally found one! (><) Then i quick download the rom. After download the rom for abt 23mint i try to run the emulator wif the rom. But the rom was a totally a fake program! Grrr! I was pissed but i still never give up!




After tat i try to explore msn. I appears a youtube channel tat teach ppl how to download NDS pokemon game. So i go in and take a look. I follow every single instruction tat the intructor showed me. After a few minutes of researching i finally manage to function the emulator and the rom together! But the speed of the game was 50% slower den the orginal speed but it still wort it la.. (^^) i was so happy tat i wanted to send the program to ShaunCheng to share the game wif him. But too bad he offline adi..Haiz...Nvm so i enjoy the pokemon game all by my self!




I LOVE MONFERNO!! i pick Chircam the Fire pokemon! den i slowly lvl up it! At lvl 14 Chircam finally evoled! WooHoo!



My Monferno is finally level 23! wakaka it has Scratch,Ember,FlameWheel and MachPunch! Cool! I love it!(><) But i still need 13 lvl to become Infernape the highest stage of Chircam evolution! Even knw lvl 23 is not a very high lvl but still it the one and only strongest pokemon in my team.


even knw i dun reli like to catch pokemon cos it waste time..but still i caught one very cool water pokemon oso!


Buizel a water pokemon! well is small have a very fast speed! Have average Str and Sp.Atk but very low Dfn and Sp.Dfn and its pretty hard to lvl up, even harder to lvl up den Monferno. Well it has QuickAttack,WaterGun,Pursuit and Swift. My Buizel is lvl 16 i still has a lot to catch up.

Well even knwo im childish but u cant stop me from beeing childish!(^^) I finally can ply the latest Pokemon Diamond version in pokemon!

Who one the program u all can ask from me la!(^^)