Monday, October 22, 2007

MidNight Post: Whats Happening to Me!?

The pasted Saturday(20/10/07) My family decided to bring my bro and sisters to Giant in KelanaJaya. When we walked around my bro suggested tat i must get a new shoes, any kind of shoes. Mayb is cos of my shoes size, i actually very large, size 11! I agree wif him, so we walk around and found this cool shoes shop.


My eyes targeted a basketball shoes, black and neat as well. But too bad they run out of size 11. Seriosuly large shoes size are very hard to find lately.. My bro recomended my a very cool looking black shoes. It issint really a sport shoes but i think could use it as one. Its black plus white colour shoes, very cool best for me too bring out for dates wif my frens(^^) but the problem is its quite heavy.. I bought tat shoes and went home happily.(^^)


(NOTE: i saw CheeGuan wearing a same shirt as mine in Giant! Seriously same brand same colour! Rarely too be seen...)(0.0)


The next day Sunday my fav day wearing my fav shoes(new shoes). But i couldnt call as a fav day once my fav teacher is not in class. There are two class teachers in our class. One was Bro.Ronnie the most funniest and kindest one of all teacher in SundaySkol! The other one was a very boring teacher called Sis.Sam. Justin SMS-ed Bro.Ronnie to asked is he coming or not. The answer was NO. (0.0)


The hole BackSitterz (Some organization in my class AKA a gang in my class) quicky run out from the class room incase Sis.Sams entered our class. Every one of us run very quicky including the girls, cos we dun want to let any one catching us PONTENG-ing.Usually i will be running infront or second infront but that day i was running wif my full speed, but then i was way behide( not to say very far) from the boys! Weird.. does tat mean my speed slowed down or every one just speed up?


After sundayskol as usual basketball training. Well every onewas so glad im back wif NEW SHOES! I was very happy. But the moment is time for training it wasnt really called happy. I wear my new shoes and run. Usually i will run wif bare foot. I run only 2 rounds compare to last time usually can run 6 or 7+ rounds. Thing are getting weirder wif my new shoes..


The worst part of all is when i play games wif my fren. My team was a very strong we got lucky while picking. There is very high percentage tat we will win more than 3 or 4 games. Every one in my team was very stron but only ME!! My speed was weakend and even my jumps are shortend!! I cant even catch 10 rebounds that day company to the usual one i could catch more then 20 rebounds!(pretty show off..) In the end , in the first game team losted. Every felt very weird, usually i can get really HYPERand strong even if im not in the mood. But then i was very tired not even HYPER at all! Man thing are getting weirder and weirder...


Whats is actually happening to me!? The hole thing is mayb cos i dun get used to my new shoes or either this is fate..I hope thing will get better wif my new shoes wif me..(><)