Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yesterday's Thursday~

Okay nthing fun happend in the morning, so lets fast forward to yesterday's night.

ZOOOOM.........WEEEEEEEEE.........WAAAAA......oh were there already!(^^)

Okay tat night i was help my dad selling "Chau Kuih Kak" english version is called CarrotCake at "Chou Yang"some where near my school(Taman SEA)! Well mayb only some of u dont know wats my dad ocupation so this is the best time to knw me better!(^^) At first i thought help my dad would be boring..(even knw is my third time helping), but theres lots of things happend! Lots of funny things happend!

Okay I first reach "Chou Yang" with my mom and my mom just drop me near by the road and let me slowly walk to my dad's spot. I reach there and the aunt and uncle tat sold others things was very welcome to saw me.(cos i seldom come out and help). On left of my father's spot there was a uncle (but he seriously looks like a brother.) sells some kind of water juice called "Ai Yu Ping" i think is called HoneyJuice. Then on the right was a family selling biscuits, groundnuts and sweets!

Okay back to the main story! I will skip the hole working progress cos it will b kinda boring. So i will just skip all the way to the funny part of my part-time.(^^)

There was a guy ordering 1 packet of CarrotCake with egg. But that guy didnt say any thing but just point at the menu board. So my dad continue frying for him. But tat time he havent say wanted cili or not. So my dad called him and point to the cilies. That guy make a "good" sight with his mothertumb. Then i asked my dad:"Why dun u just asked him?" my dad replied:"Mayb his those kind of guy tat cant talk one."After i packed everything for him, when he walked away, me and my dad heard him talking to his friend beside him. Then both of us notice tat guy actually CAN talk! So both of us started laughing at each other.

Next, there was a lady in white ordering 1 packet of CarrotCake with egg plus cili. Then there is oso another lady in white ordering the same. So after my dad cooked everything he called me to pack for the aunt first. Wait a sec AUNT!!? Ther is no aunty! Then i asked my dad: "which one?" My dad said: "is the one in white." What!!! this make thing more harder cos both of them are wearing white! Then my dad say "u knw which one is the aunt anot?" Then i said "both oso doesnt look like aunt wor.." Finally my dad point to the first lady tat ordered, but actually tat lady an aunt!! I cant believe it! She was like age 25 like tat only! My dad says my spectecle are useless for me adi cos i cant even compare an aunt wif a lady. I better get new specs!

Now this happend around nine o'clock like tat. There was 2 indian guys and 1 indian girl order 1 big packet of CarrotCake with cili. At first there was only one 1 indian guy which is a fat one ordering. My dad asked him want to add egg or not. Then tat guy dunno, asked his fren which is a skinner indian guy which is kinda far away from them. Then both of them started to use indian language to talk to each other. Me and my dad just stare at them for like 3 seconds. Then the skinner guy asked the indian girl (which was his girlfren) by using indian language again. Me and my dad continuing to staring at them. Then the indian girl tell the skinny guy , the skinny guy told the fat one, the fat one told me "yes" , finally i told my father "yes". While my dad was adding the egg in the CarrotCakes, the skinny indian guy said:"Oh yes baby, let go!". I felt very weird cos of his words and actions. Mayb his sort of a Hiphop dancer ba..

After tat i saw my dad left 3 cubes of CarrotCakes(which is not small) lefted. So i bet wif my dad RM 10 tat we will sell finish the hole thing around nine somthing. My dad started to laugh and said " impossible i say we will sell finish around ten something." Well this i will tell out the answer in the end of this blog. continue watching.

Then my dad call me to called mom(using the handphone) to bring 15 eggs for us, cos we're running out of eggs. So i called my mom, to bring 15 eggs. After 20minutes of waiting my mom finally arrive. Then my dad asked "how many eggs u bring?" my mom said :"fifteen eggs but.. 7 eggs broke on the way here so left 8 eggs.." Me and my dad said together "HAR!!" But there is a good point for me! We get to packed up our stall quicker! And i get to win 10 bugs!

Then no one came of buy our carrot cake for like 15 minutes. I was think i was going to lose 10bugs! cos the time was around nine thirty! So my dad gave me a handicap! He cooked 1 packet of CarrotCake for himself. That time i was hungry so eat his CarrotCake. Then i told my dad tat i dun like eating CarrotCakes wif VEGETABLES! My dad said:"Aiya dun need to say so much la i knw u one another packet la." Wow my dad can actually read my mind. So after my dad cook for me, both of us sit down and eat CarrotCake together even knw we're selling CarrotCakes. HAHA.XD

Okay the end of the day...We finish the hole thing at...10.30pm!! OMG!! i lose 10bugs!! My dad pity cos i have been a good help for him, so he pity me and so he still give me 10bugs for my paid! Waa..Hes the best dad ever!


I LOVE MY DADA!!


My dad even bought my three new pants!! One was like grey in colour , the other one was a brownish in colour and the last one is wif a army colours! COOL!! After tat i went home i told my brother tat dad bought me 3 new pants and i was kind enough to share one pants wif him. But i said something wrong. He took the one wif the army colour!! Haiz..tat was my favourite one..

There goes my Thursday! Hope u guys Enjoy reading!