Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yesterday's Thurdays~(2)-part 1

Okay yesterday it was a SUPER speacial day for me. After PMR i was decided to not go to school but den.. RARELY yesterday i went! Wow...The rare species MIngz have finally step in to the school gate again..(=.=)

Early in the morning my dad call me to wake up. I look at the time and i was 6.30am. I told my dad that it was still early la.. My dad knock me (gently) on the head and remind me that today i got school! Im eyes quickly open up and begin to do wat usually ppl do when they wake up. After i wear my uniform i felt lots of diffrent things compare to the days tat im at home. I have to tight in my shirt! Which is a very suxy thing to do.. I dun reli like tighting in cloths! Grrrr.... Another diffrent thing is i have to carry a freaking bag!! In the holidays i didnt even touch my bag at all! But today i have to carry the freaking bag! But no worries the bag is pretty small!(^^)

All right time to go to school. Every was very happy to see me. Lots of hand shaking and lots of backslaping. I was expected that my class will have lots of empty space(mean no ppl going) but is far beyong wat i have expect. Only 3 ppl go in my class!( including me). All boys and not even a single girl in our class! Well 2 of the other one are the NERD in my class guess im the only "smart" enough to go to school..(=.=)

I was told that we are suppose to be in the hall sitting down and do our own business. But today was diffrent! We have to line up and go to form 5 classes. Since my class has the least amount of student in school so we have to join with other classes. My class was join with 3A,3BR and 3C. Yeah i have frens there like Sijun, KhaiSern, Timothy, EngHoe ,Gloria, JinHwei,ShuNing, HuiEe etc.. So i dun have to worry of no fren teman-ing me!(^^) So all of us will be heading to 5K class. We entered the class and we thought we get to do anything we want to do. But.. things have change.. We are suppose to listen some kind of ppl going to our school. I thought that were going to lose the fun. i regret going to school today..sob..

This group was called "No Apologise". They are going to talk to us abt life,love+SEX!? Sijun was so excited to see wats happening next. Things are gettting intresting. XD We were acually in 5k but suddenly thay called some of us to change class. One of the some of them is JinHwei. NO...I lost one fren ot teman me.. Then sunddenly they called us to change class again! Mayb i will get to meet JinHwei again?? But too bad.. We have to go to another class! Dun worry the other will be following! HAHA !(^^) We entered the class again a begin to pick our places. But a few minutes later the projector is not worry be have to change to the first class again! OMG.. all the same ppl begin to move again. Then were back in our first class. Wow their watching movie already! We thought that we could finally enjoy the movie again! But too bad.. thing went bad again... we have to change back to the last class that we entered AGAIN!! Haiz.. this changing is making me SICK!!

Finally after 20minutes of change here and there we finally get to begin our lesson. Khai Sern was sitting on my left and SiJun was sitting on my right. Then timothy was sitting infront of me and Glorai, HuiEe and the other are all right behide of me. Were sitting quient infront in the class. And suddenly i just something.. After changing classes i notice that my classmate were left behide and i was the ONLY 3M class student there. Cool...(^^) And also i notice that SukMunn was the only girl infornt!! She was pretty dunno wats happening to her lately.(=.=) The lesson begin and two nice women begin to say sorry to us cos of the delay. We replied :"NO APOLOGISE!!" haha. The women were smiling back at us and they begin to introduce themself. One was called WaiKeng and another was called Julie. Both of them are very nice women.

We all seems to enjoy the hole session of the lesson. But there are also a few intresting parts. One of them were something to do with the humans personality. So they begin to call 5 volunteer to help them. No one reply at all. So they begin to ask the hole class the whos the most tallest guy there. It was Timothy, so timothy was the first one to got pick out. Next they ask whos the most strongest guy there. It was SiJun , he got pick out the second one. Next the ask for the most emotion one. Suddenly Gloria and the others from behide begin to shout me name! I was shocked! Am i the most emotional one? I was trying to save myself for pointing at KhaiSern. But to bad i was also picked out..(^^) The thay ask for the most smartest one. Every point at a guy name Joel! Okay he was the next one to come out. Finally they need one more volunteer. So they simply pick and KhaiSern was the one that got picked. Now all my four fren are teman-ing me infront of the class to.

Okay back to the main part. They suddenly called us to put a huge name tags around our neck. Timothy got the Physical name tag ,I got the Emotional name tag ,SiJun got the Social name tag. KhaiSern got the Ethical name tag and Joel gets the Intellectual name tag. Then they call us to hook out hands together which seriosuly sounds GAY cos all of us are boy but we have not choice but to do what as they say. Then WaiKeng started to pull me out first (mayb cos im the most noisiest one there) and every that was hooking me followed me going infornt. Then she ask me to show her the emotion when if i break off wif my girlfren. I started to show my crying face to every one, the she ask the same thing to the others beside me except they do diffrent thing cos they are diffren personality. After that she pulled Timothy out and ask her to show a move that he was driving very fast. Timothy showed her easily. The she ask me to show the emotion when i was driving fast. Nothing came into my brain.. I dun even knw what kind of emotion will i show when i was driving fast. So i begin to laugh crazyly as if i was crazy driving a car. Every body started to laugh! Man.. that was seriously embrassing.. The moral of this activity is to say that is one personality face a problem all of the other personality of that person will face the same problem. Oooo now i understand.

Another intresting activity was.. They begin giving us a cup wif some weird water in it. So Timothy thought we all going to have cheers like YAM SING! So he just DRINK the water without noticing what is it inside! Lucky the water wasnt poison or something so he manage to survive. Then she called us to cheers with other ppl but just dont drink the water but exchange the water a few time. (like how they do teh tarik) They say that we have to do it with five people. I cheers with Timothy, Joel, EngHoe,SiJun and KhaiSern. Suddenly SukMun ask me to cheers with her and then suddenly Gloria wants to cheers with me. So that means i have cheers with 7 people already will that make a diffrents. The she called us to sit back and said somethin weird.. She said : "Okay now u all just have SEX with 5 people." Every body was shock and disgusted. I have cheers with 7 people , does that mean i have sex with 7 people!!? Then she begin to put aginomoto one each of our cups. Then she said that if those people doesnt have bubbles insidet their cup stand up. YEAH all of us have bubbles except 4 people. Me and Gloria have a "hi5" cos both of us have bubbles. But then.. sis.WaiKeng explain that those who have bubbles was effected by disease! WTF!! every around begin to Harrr-ing. Looks like were the one begin tricked the hole time.

There are actually a lot more of intresting parts but i was just too lazy to continue typing. Well mayb next time i will post out a continuse version of it. Just mayb.. But i can confirm that there will be a continue version of "Yesterday's Thursday" i will be making the part 2 of it. Continue waiting then! BYEBYE!!(^^)