Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Midnight Post: My Pokemon Status

As u all know tat im plying Pokemon Diamond version. Well today i spent the hole day plying the game! So my pokemon must have improve! This is my pokemon status.
Well as u all have read abt my last post. My Monferno has finally evoled! Wooohoo!!(><) Well After Monferno is called Infernape! Sound cool and it is cool! Infernape has Great Attk,Sp.Attk and Speed. Infernape is temporally the strongest in my team , lvl 41. Infernape has MachPunch,Ember,FlameWheel and CloseCombat. CloseCombat is a new skill in pokemon diamond version. Close combat deal great ammount of dmg , but after using this attk the Dfn and Sp.Dfn of the caster will go down. But still any one got hit from this Attk from Infernape wont survive for long.


Infernape is not only my Pokemon. Remember Buizel? I has also evoled!





Floatzel the evolution of Buizel. Floatzel has great Hp,Attk and Speed. Temporally it still doesnt have any good attks skills but i will still continue making it stronger! Floatzel has has AquaJet,WaterGun,Crunch and Swift. I have plan Floatzel to b my sulfing pokemon, so sooner or later Floatzel will b stronger den the others. Floatzel is now lvl 35 the second strongest pokemon in my team!


Well as Pokemon games ply longer u should need more pokemon to help u in yur journey. I have catched some pokemon and lvl up and evoled them too. Check this out!




Staraptor a flying type pokemon. Well it is a stage 2 pokemon already evoled by Staravia which i caught it when it was lvl 16! Staraptor is lvl 35 in my team, also can be called my second stronest but i still prefere Floatzel as my second strongest pokemon.(^^) Flying pokemon has always high speed, Staraptor is not only high speed but Attk as well! (^^) Staraptor has QuickAttack,ArielAce,CloseCombat and Fly. Even Staraptor has CloseCombat cool! As u all can see Staraptor have Fly which will send me anyway. So Staraptor is my Flyer in the game.


Still got one more check this out!


Luxray my Lightning pokemon. It is also a second stage pokemon evoled by Luxio. Luxio was evoled by Shinx. Now Luxray is lvl 32! Luxray has not much speed like the others but still its Attk are not weak at all!Luxray is like Floatzel, it doesnt really have strong attk skills. Luxray has Tackle,Strength,Spark and Bite. Sparks is now my best attk for Luxray for now. This attk could know down a Gyrados!(><) Strength is oso a good attk for Luxray. Now Strength is put on to Luxray so i dun have to worry abt huge boulders blocking my way.

Now my pokemon condition are much stronger den the last one. And so is the Gym leaders in the game. I have only reach the third Gym their pokemon has already lvl 30! And i also notice tat..Lucario is not a legendary pokemon! Even the third Gym leader has Lucario! So i have comfirm tat Lucario is not a legendary pokemon.

Now my adventure is in the Fourth Gym leader. Now looking forward to the fifth Gym leader! Well on the way i will make my pokemon stronger! Until den i see ya!