Saturday, October 13, 2007

Past Memories~(1)

This is a past memories happend on the 12th OGS.(sunday)
well is was my last day for sunday skol cos i was leaving oredi, deal to the PMR and my mom says tat i was a waste of time for me to go sunday skol, she call me rather staying at home studying..Sunday skol a waste of time!? HELL NO!! but im foce to follow my moms plans since she keeps bossing me around..but i have company! Justin have the same condition like mine so we r leaving sunday skol oso at the same da! but i was pretty sad to know tat it was my last day..but i think nobody will think tat i was reli going quit sunday skol..they may think tat it was some kind of joke..except MunWai!! i told to him abt it when it was my second last day!

On the same day it was oso SienDee's and YanLeng's B'day! wow!! so i decide to celebrate my last day wif SienDee's and YanLeng's b'day. actually is not reli SienDee and YanLeng B'day, SienDee's b'day have oredi past a few days ago and YanLeng's one is coming soon only.. but to make it better we all together celebrate even if is not the day or is not on the day!(^^)

To make the B'day surpise prefect! Nobody knows tat i was in sunday skol!(mayb some body did..) i will be a surpise present!(but it end up not...) too bad Justin cant join me cos ppl have oredi saw him in the skol.(><) JoonMing , John, MunWai, SuiLun and Kelvin have plan every thing the B'day cake, etc..etc.. so i was the one going to bring the cake into the class room! Wow cool!(><) so me and MunWai will b jaga-ing the b'day cake until JoonMing gave us the signal to bring the cake into the classroom! Wow it was a darn cool SecretRecipe cake must have cost a lot of money..(0.0) so JoonMing gave us a miss call so it means the signal! GO GO GO!! me and MunWai quicky run up to the rooftop (which is where our class located). We begin to light the candle..but...DARN is so hard to light the candle on the cake! On the rooftop the wind is too strong after i walked a few steps one candle blow of den another one begin to blow of again..Arh!! Den Justin close the light and here comes the happy brithday song..waa...




While i look at YanLeng's i dun think shes surpise cos mayb she knows tat i was at skol adi..swts..but on the other side SienDee was surpise! Weee the plan sucess by 50% will do! den is time to cut the cake!




waaa our two B'day girls!YanLeng on the left,SienDee on the right!



Den is time to read some last messege for my frens.. but ther are some naughty girls in the class taked some of my photo while im reading the final messege!! YanLeng!! XinYi!! and YeeSeen!! grr...but i do like the pictures.(^^) but is a little bit too flashy..









see i told u is a bit too flashy..or should i say too flashy!(><)




den they started to b kinda naughty until i was reading a messege to PeiYin tat time..They curi-curi take me and her photo! grr...


im busy reading but still PeiYin is have fun!(><)


den on the end of the day.. i felt a little bit weird..i was think y cant i turn back time? i wanted i hang out wif my frens more..Justin nvm cos i can see him in skols..but the other like MunWai,SuiLun,Kelvin,SueSan,SienDee,John and PeiYin.. I dun reli see them tat much..I will miss them a lot..mayb this is fate..


then SienDee,SueSan and PeiYin gave me a final hug..well tats all for the farwell party..but i pretty sure tat we will meet again..after all I'm still a part of the Backsitterz ma!(^^)Farwell my old buddy frens! I will miss TISSA!!


Me and Justin the last to main chracters in TISSA..

even knw were far apart..but still our hearts remains the same.. we shall keep our face in our minds and soul.. cos were one big happy organization..Backsitterz..nthing hold us apart..

-END-

well i will post some of my past memories in here oso..but only when im bored!

hope u all have enjoyed my first past memory! CHEERS!!