Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Midnight Post: Past Memories~(4)

This past memory happend on the 13MAY06.(Monday)

This past memory is problely a bad one to remember.. and a very hard memory to forget. This particular day was a very painful day for me. Cos its was the day that i end my relationship wif my Girlfren. Remember this memory was on 2006 not in 2007 make sure u dun mix it up.


I've im not wrong things started when it was 12MAY06. SundaySkol time. That time i was still in dancing class. Training dancing and wtv la. I was wif my GirlFren (GF for short) for like 5months plus. While i was resting "she" suddenly call me. Well she call me to meet her up at the school's backfield at 12.00noon tommorow. She said that couldnt tell me right now. I felt very weird, usually when we wanted to meet up she usually tell me the reasons tat we meet up. But this time is kinda diffrent.. But i dun reli bother abt it cos that time i dunno wat kind of thing wil happend i never think of it.(that time i was a sucker wif no brains, so forgive me.)


Monday.. The moment i have been waiting for arrived. I quick run to the backfield of the school. I was kinda late that time , it was problely late for 3 or 4 minutes. I was deciding to give her a surpise by closing her eyes from behide. But when i did it , i wasnt really a surpise for her. She didnt even gave me back a smile or something just silent.. I was begining to worry but still i have to act like im not worried. I start to ask her why she wanted to meet me up and also wanted to tell me something important which she couldnt tell me yesterday. She begin to stand up and said: "MIngz the thing issint really going well.."


"What do u mean by tat?" i replied. I was begining even worrying.

"Our relationship.. Is not really going well.."

"Why? did i did something wrong? Issit cos tat im late?"

"No..the feeling is no more.. Im starting to feel diffrently towards you..Do you understand how i feel right now?"

"No, just tell me wat do u wanna say."

"MIngz let break up..Is been 6 months..6 months is a very long time."

"Are you trying to tell me yur bored of me already?"

"NO! Not at all! I very happy when im wif u.."

"Then why must things end up like tat!?" i was start to feel a bit angry!

"Is just that, things may change u know.."

"..." In my heart i could hear a crack sound deeply inside of me..

"Sorry YuMing im very sorry..But i hope u understand abt me.."

Im trying to make her not worrying. so i push my head up and act smiling

"Is okay.. I understand now.."

Then she walked away.. Without even worrying abt meI sit down alone on the playground near by the backfield. Then i started to cry.. cry very deeply.. Even knw what im doing is gaylish but i seriously cried a lot that day.. Some girls love a guy deeply and forever. Some girls love a guy and started to have no feeling towards him. This girls are what I called "players". From that day onward i begining to hate "players" very much. When i see any "player" infront of me i will ignore them immediatly! No matter how good our relationship is before!


Well this is the one and only painfullest memory for now. You might think that this is sounds like a make up. But please believe me.. this things cant be joking around wif. Finally i can find some place to keep this memory in... Without remembering it in my mind ever again..