Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maybe Some Day..


Finally i get to slide on my bed for the past 10hours! Okay thats means i been sleeping for10hours! Pretty long huh? Then today i woke up in the morning and look around.. Seems that im all alone at home. This brings back memories when i was form 1 and 2. The same seroundings for the past 2 years. It was a No No for school days adi. Means i have to stay at home for the past 1+ month.



I was so freaking boring and tired i have to try and sleep again! But too bad the sleeping time is all over. Dad came back once i was awake. That was like around 10.30am!! Dad asked me what did i did this morning. I answer him very straight forwardly: "Sleeping.." Dad understand me, he called me take a walk outside the house so i can freshen up myself. I saw Jasperboy was super lazy. (lazy dog..) So i pulled him out from the house and jog with me.



Waa...fresh air in the morning.. I think even Jasper enjoy the air in the morning cos his sniffing around the hole morning. My weird attitude started to act again.. I begin talking to Jasperboy! Dogs dont talk! But i was so freaking lonely until i start to acr freaking weirdly also. I was wondering how do Jasperboy look like of his a HUMAN! XD Thats what i have been day dreaming the hole morning, the human looking of Jasperboy. (Note: Jasperboy is my doggie.)



Okay back to the main thing of this blog is.

I have uploaded a new song in B.M. which is called "Mungkin Nanti" from the singer called "PeterPan". The song is actually the main blog for my blog.(^^) After hearing this song i begin i felt diffrentily. Mayb this song have some connecting with my condition now. (even knw the song is in B.M.) I started to like this song! The song rocks! So i put the title of this blog Maybe Some Day almost the same meaning like the song. XD


I dun really have much things to write in this blog but..


I WILL MISS GLORIA CHAN~


You must have been thinking is mind right now what is my relation ship with this girl. Well i can tell you we are GOODY FRIENDS! If wanna think of something else abt me and her go a head but dun tell me or i will crush you became a roti canai! XD And also never insult her that shes short or else SHE will smack you like a slaping bag. XD All i can describe abt her that she SUPER friendly. Porblely a good girlfren of mine la. I shall always put her in mind right now. (Im not flurting around!) Once i blow the whisle i will think posting MaskedRider post infront of her! (Now that is just lame..)

Huh? Yur asking me abt my other frens? (actually you didnt) My schoolfrens are problely in Genting having fun and NOT think abt me. My sunday school frens are hang around or even staring at my blog now with their funny faces. But im leaving sunday school also already..

Well that all abt this blog! Mayb some day i will see all my frens again! XD Tata!