Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I Wish to Have!

The title is called "what i wish to have!" sounds pretty weird issint. I was getting bored at home so begin to create this weird title for weird person like ME! I admit it IM WEIRD!! XD The main thing abt this title is abt ME! of course, is abt what i really want to have. example: mystery powers, rich , etc.. There are soo many things that i really wanted to have! Of course most of them i cant really get it even if im the president of United States! (^^) And also this is just a wish i cant be real. But some of them CAN come true but still if FATE is wif me!(^^)

Okay enuf for introductions lets begin!

Wish to have list:

-mysterious power (impossible)

-a cute girl friend (possible)

-no exams in the world (impossible)

-a flip phone (^^) (possible)

-an anime girl fren in real life. (impossible)

-be rich! (impossible for now)

-having a REAL death note (impossible)

-peaceful world (impossible)

-my own computer (possible)

problely that enuf! for now.. I knw..I knw, u all must be think "this guy dreams a lot!" yeah, that what i really do even in class, tuiton even infront of the computer! Now i shall begin explaining abt my wishes.
-Mysterious Power
I really wish to get just one kind of power. Well of course is not like those PowerRangers stuff get to shoot fire power or so so la. Is the power to control time. For exmaple: forward time, reverse time, stop time and more. I could make lots of uses for this power, good or evil also can. MUAHAHA!!! (im getting sycho lately, forgive me)

Okay some of u all already knw whos this guy is. If some of u all dunno let me tell u all. This guy was one of the characters in "Heroes", in the show his name was called Hiro which is very similar to hero. HAHA XD. Okay why do i post his pictures out? Cos in the show he has the power to control time. Just like what i wish for! He doesnt really look handsome or cool, but his speacial power make every show some respect to him. (^^)


Now what is this? Well im kinda childish cos i watch MASKED RIDER! But only this one masked reider! Since i told u all im childish plsss dun tell to any one else after u have seen this blog. Is a secret between me and u kay? Okay back to the main point, why am i saying abt masked rider suddenly? As u can see from the picture this is a belt of course a masked rider belt just that this one is a toy. This masked rider belt belongs to the show KamenRiderKabuto. What so speacial abt it? It also has the power that i wish for. It could quicken a human speed far beyond his limit is like yur seeing things getting slower but actually yur getting faster! Coool!! Even knw this belt cant reverse or fast foward time still quicken up myself is enough for me.(^^) Just wish i could get one real..sob..



-Cute girl friend / Anime girl friend in real life.

This is problely what every boys is always thinking in mind. Except for those who doesnt really think of it or those who didnt watch anime at all! Every single boy is this world always wanted to make this wish! As i said up there cute girl fren is possible but not for me.. im weird remember! Okay anime girl fren is impossible! A cute anime girl could come out from the screen and live wif you!? That crazy! But is just what wish for..


Katsura!! If this girl anime girl could really be my girl friend that would be totally AWESOME! I'll be flying in the sky like no one's business! But its just a wish.. couldnt exactly come true right? But still..KATSURA IS SO CUTE!!(><) (NOTE: this subject was posted before in my blog.)


This is the kind of cute girl i like. Some of u all might think shes not pretty but this is mine taste only. Who is she? I could tell you but NO! I curi-curi steal her picture from some where which i WONT TELL YOU!! XD For my taste the body-ness doesnt really matter except for FAT girls. The face looks really counts and the attitude as well. But then again this is just a wish..



-A real DeathNote



Of course this is another impossible wish. Some of u all have watch deathnote the movie or series right? If some of u all dont knw anything let me have a quick explain. Whose ever name was written in the deathnote shall die of heart attack in 40 seconds. You can also plan a death on what time, what day, what place, etc.. Well of course i need this to kill people that i real real hate only. But by doind this i will be count as a killer den. But dun worry i will kill who every that get in my way! Still then this is a wish only.. Im sick of it!!


-A Flip Phone


this is really nothing much. I can actually get one if i get good result in PMR! (^^) I just like flip phone dunno why. But still having a handphone for me is enuf already la.. This is a wish but a possible wish! Hopefully it will come true la.

Well for the other wish u all might already knw why i wanted those wish so dun really need to explain. Besides im LAZY! (^^) Well this is a crappy blog. So just act like u never see before la.