Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WHAT!?

Grrrrr im so pissed off today! Early in the morning i begin to ply my Pokemon again!
Well all my pokemons are very strong like usual!
-Infernape lvl 51.
-Luxray lvl 46
-Staraptor lvl 43
-Floatzel lvl 41
All my pokemon are all powered up! And i was going to have a battle wif a legendary pokemon. Dialga! Well is very strong at least lvl 47! but is a wild pokemon, so is my chance to catch it! But to catch it i have to get though some suckers. I beat the up quick and then.
THE MOST CLIMATIC PART OF ALL!
to the Dialga. When i was walking towards Dialga!(.......} the hole thing just HANG! STOP! Crap! i try over and over again it still suck at the same point! i thought it was loading so i leave it over ther for a while around 30MINUTES!! it still right there!
OMG all my pokemon adventure have just end...haiz..no more pokemon..