Monday, October 29, 2007

Final School Day 2007

Finally! School Days hav finally ended! Even knw in School i get to see my fellow friends, but still most of them still wanted to have the same thing also. Actually i was suppose to go to school today, but since i have already passed up the class form thingy i mind as well just skip it! Okay back to the main point. My final school day for 2007 story..


Okay as usually woke up in the morning, do things there are suppose to do in the morning and then head to school. Early in the morning entered school i saw LenPing and KayJun talking to each other and i started to join it too! Then after a few minutes later, people started to reach school. I saw Gloria then i approach to her and let her hit my hand. The reason is because i kinda pissed her off on a day. OUCH! She hit darn hard! I regret agreeing her to hit my hand. After tht as usual, enter the hall and gather around. We passed up our forms and then begin our boring day again.. But that day was something speacial! It was some kind of sports day! Well of course is only for form 3! Thing are started to get intresting cos that day luckily i brought my PJK shirt! WoooHooo! XD


But the sport that they are having for that day is FootBall, VolleyBall and NetBall. Im a "kaki bangku" so i dun reli knw how to play FootBall. Even knw i knw how to ply BasketBall doesnt really mean i knw how to ply VolleyBall, is two diffrent kinds of thing. And im not a girl so of course i wont be plying Netball. Arhh!!! Fate is not with me!! Luckily Justin came and we talk abt our camp thingy. Even knw is kinda boring and brain storming but at least i get to make myself busy. After that i started get out from the hall and observe the sports.


While observing i found something rarely to be seen.. JinHwei is wearing PJK cloths! I thought that she was those kind of girls tht stay indoor and dun really do sports. Looks likes my guess is wrong. Then i saw MOST of my frens plying VolleyBall, it was kinda fun and funny.(^^) So i decided to change my cloths and keep myself playing Volleyball. But too bad they dun allow me to join in.. sob.. all my changing for nothing. After sitting along for a few minutes, i decided to find some one to chat. Some one like Gloria or YiXuan or XinWei. But then i just notice..ALL OF THEM ARE GONE!! Then i started to ask KayJun where have they been. KayJun told me that they went some where outside the school. Crap..


Then i saw poeple plying badminton in the hall so i decided to play along with them. But i dun have a racket. I remember that a fren of mine HuiEe brought a racket and most important she is still in School. So i decided to ask her cousin WuiTing to borrow me her racket. Gladly I manage to get myself a racket an begin playing badminton, at least i get myself something to do. After hitting and smashing a few time, I begining noticing tht the string of the racket just BROKEN! I asked WuiTeng what if i break the racket string. WuiTing told me that i would be in big trouble.. OMG..Things are begin to be scary. What will HuiEe do to me? Kill me? Chop me? Smack me? But still Im the one who broke the string, I should go and admit it.


I told HuiEe that i broke her racket string. At first she was shocked and then she begin to calm down and forgive me. She told me that is nothing but she will get srcewed by her father! OMG! I begin to feel bad for her..I get scolded cos of me..Sob... Looks like the luck of the day is 1 out of 10. I saw JinHwei sitting alone some where near the VolleyBall arena. So i decided to kacau her a bit. I poke her, then she begin to get piss off. I was scared with the looks of her eyes. But then luckily she didnt make a single move like hit me or poke me back or something. Then we two started to chat along.


LiAnn and Jasmine was sitting not far away from JinHwei. So i mind as well chat along. There was the volleyball prize beside Jasmine, so i tooked the trophy and started to make funny speech. Then back to JinHwei and we two continue talking.. Suddenly SukTing (SukMunn's sister) asked me to help her out wif the point. So i started recording the points and get myself a wisel. I was so freaking busy talking to JinHwei and busy recording the point. Finally then game ends so i thought i get to talk with JinHwei, but then the time is running out. Is almost after school. So i quickly packed my stuff and go out.


Suddenly.. GLORIA IS BACK!! Yeah at least i get to talk to her a bit. Then KhaiSern, YiXuan and XinWei as there too! So i started wiseling to them. They dun reli understand what im wiseling abt but it sure is funny. XinWei says that wisel brings back memories abt the Digimon first movie. (watch it and yur understand why) I continue letting Gloria wacking me. The long she wack, the more pain i'll get. So i trying to get free of myself by plying scizzor, paper,stone. But end up she wack me more then i hit her. I told Gloria it was my last day. She took out a phone and take a picture of me and her. At least that a good memory picture for me!(^^)


At first i was hoping that time go faster on that day..But then after leaving the School, talking to Gloria, JinHwei and my other frens..I started to think why time runs so fast? I regret wishing for that.. I will miss every single one of my fren specialily JinHwei and Gloria. (cos we dont really see each other that much.) They shall always remains in my heart, forever..


The finally thing that i could get back from the school is the wisel. Every time i blow the wisel i shall always remember of ALL of you. I'll see you again Cookies!

-End-