Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today's Monday

Well early in the morning i woke up and right away open up my computer(laptop) and then right away ply my pokemon! The latest condition of my pokemon is the last midnight post.
Then around 10 o'clock in the morning my dad came back from home early. So he decided to bring the hole family eat breakfast. DIM SUM!! wow i can eat dim sum again. But this time is wif my hole family! My bro and i are snatching our fav dim sum, "HaGau". Waa in the end my father settle this by calling another plate of dim sum. Haiz such a small matter and yet me n my bro make it big. hehe. XP
Soon my family paid a visit to the nearest Giant cos my bro wanted to buy some shampoo!(><) I was bored cos i dun reli like to shop this kinds of things. And so is my father! So me and him go get the car and wait for the others in the car. Haha i have a great time wif dad in the car we talk abt business, things abt family and the worst thing we chat is abt GIRLS!? My dad ask me some question abt girls like "lately go see any cute girls ar" i repied "Yes, plenty but i wont go for them one la." This is our hole weird conversation. (M for MIngz or Me , D for Dad)
M: Why u ask me this question?
D: No la..want to know how r u only ma..
*silence abt 2seconds*
D: I saw a girl pick in yur wallet wor..
*my hearts was like"holyshit!"*
M: It was just my pet sister.*answer relaxing*
D: How many pet sister u have wor?
M: Abt 3/4 like tat lo.
D: Get so many for wat leh?
M: For fun lo! Get to knw the more what.
D: Aiya, kids now of this day have diffrent plans.
M: Well this olden days tat time go diffrent techque to go for girls meh?
D: Got...
M: Well i dun wanna knw abt it! (^^)
*both started to laugh together*
Well is been a while ever since i have a daddy talk. Before PMR i was busy studying and plying basketball not time for my dad. Well finally i get to chat wif my dad is a very wonderful thing!
After tat we get home. But my mom forget to put in some money in the bank. So she called my brother to teman her. My brother replied quick and say No. Then she ask my dad, my dad was a bit quicker den my brother and also said No. After tat she wanted to ask me , when she is going to say "can.." the word i quicky say NO!! HAHA (^^) Three of the guy in the family are all the same! Well in the end my sister was kind enough to teman my mom.
Then in the afternoon, i continue plying my pokemon! i was deciding to ply basketball in the afternoon. But the around 3pm it begin to rain. No just any small rain a very BIG heavy rain! Then my bro call me to pull Jasper(my dog) in. I pulled Jasper in and let him rest inside. But his not rest but "pi" (lubricating) on ther chair! Arh!
My mom and dad when out to the uncle gas house and left me and my bro and sis at home. I was plying MSN den suddenly Darren my old fren messege me. I have checked out my blog and he asked "why only got my girl fren one? why no my boy fren one?" So i decide to make a post of my boy frens! (sound so gay..) But i will post it tomolo. hehe (^^)
There goes my monday..well i have plan some new post for tomolo. So hope u all will check out my blog any time again!(^^)