Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's Sunday

Sunday School day.. But today was a pretty special day in SundaySchool! Kathina Day!(^^) Kathina is something like a monk's birthday , of course there are so many monks of course not in a same birthday la. It just tht today the monks get to receive presents! For each of every one of us!!(^^) Its a pretty special birthday to recieve more than 200 presents!(^^)


Okay the hole sunday school thingy was pretty boring.. Just that there is a part there me and another 2 frens of mine was helping the monks to put the present they receive a side. It was SUPER boring tht time even knw there are 2 frens there. Is been a while that i didnt go Puja (blessing time) but today i was force to enter the hall and take Puja! Haiz..Thats why i said that my today was super boring!


But after the SundaySchool thingy , me, Justin, MunWai, Charmaine and SueSan get to go to John's house. Well because we have to settle a little bit things in his house is also a very good time to take a look around. OMG!! I didnt knw that John has 3 houses until today!! One was the house that he live in. The other one i dun really knw abt it. But the Last house which is the one that we all are going. Wow! SUPER BIG!! Crap that house is for Tadika Kids!! And we are going to dicuss our things there!! Man there is seriously more than 10 toilets in the house!(^^) And of course there will still be some others rooms. Damm his house has 7 computers! Every one of us get to play DOTA but was actually what we plan...We end up not even playing a single game of DOTA..(=.=) His house even hav swiming pool even its not really that big. After exploring the house we get some idea from doing this and there in his house. We begin our dicussion in the Computer room.


Then after discussing the things for our Backsitterz Camp we decided to talk a rest. So John told us abt the basketball court near by. I was Super Alert once i heard that there is a basketball court. SueSan invited me for a basketball challenge which is rarely girl do. So every one of us head to the BasketBall court! Soon we arrive at our destination. I quickly started playing basketball and of course challenge SueSan too. I thought that SueSan was going to challenge me in a basketball game of something like that la. But we end up challenge each other shooting balls only.(=.=) After that every body take a rest and i was continue-ing playing. I begin to think abt the past things..i started being emo. So i started shooting basketballs to release my anger and emotion abt the past. I was trying exceed my usually limit. As the long i begin shooting balls the faster it will be tired. I was pissed after tiring myself in my mind was all the past things. I dun think that the others notice that i was emo that time..


Before going back to John's house we decided to take a look at the mamak stall near by to get some drinks. While we were sitting down and drink out stuffs , my mom suddenly called John's phone (cos i dun reli have a phone.) She was so angry and she called me to go home NOW!Cos i told her tht i was going home around 3.30pm like tht. That time it was around 4.49pm like that already. So i was decided to rush home quickly without getting screwed by my mom.


Me, Justin and Charmaine sit the train to KL central. And then we all got spit up after that. I took the train to TamanBahagian. And quickly entered my mom's car. I was lucky that i didnt got screwed by my mom. But it was worst i got DRILLED by my mom. No choice after knwing her for so many years Im kinda used to it already.


Every thing today end up BORINGLY!! Even knw lots of thing happend. But still think that today was much boring than the usually sunday school. I just wish that my day could be better tomorrow in my normal school.