Sunday, October 28, 2007

Questions~(2)

After a while i begin to be seriously boring. I dun wanna end my special day just like tht! So i decided to make another blog to try to cheer me up. Mayb this would help.. Okay there was a post in my blog also called "Questions". So heres the part 2 of it. Just some question to cheer me up a bit la.(^^)


1.Do you think you act like a monkey?
-Yes, i always do stupid things like monkey does.

2.Do u ever lie to you friends abt love relationship.
-Never!! Im very serious towards love things.

3.What will to do to make a person forgive you.
-Try to let her do something towards me la. Like draw my hand or hit me.

4. Will you ever slap a girl?
-Depends on how much i hated her.

5.Did you ever stare at girl chest?
-I try to some times if the girl chest are HUGE but mostly are just accidentily.

6.What will you do if there is no electricity?
-Wait for it to repair or get out from the house.

7.What if there is no electricity at night?
-Light some candle and chat wif my family.

8.What do you talk wif you sister usually?
-Anything as long as its something intresting.

9.Do you believe in Taro cards?
-To tell you the truth i do!

10.What do you sister like to do towards you?
-Hit me on the head.

11.What do you usually talk wif you brother?
-Anything as long is not abt love and horny stuff.

12.What similiarity do u think u have with your brother?
-Erm..both of us are tall?

13.What similiarity do u think u have with your sister?
-Chubby faces i think..

14.What similiarity do u think u have with your mother?
-Love to talk a lot!

15.What similiarity do u think u have with your father?
-Love to joke around!

16.Do you concern of other people?
-Yes even knw i dun knw that person.

17.Do you wanna grow taller?
-Not really but i wanna grow more mature!

18.Are you very emotional?
-I dun think I am but theres what other people think.

19.Who do you past yur precious thing to help u keep it?
-My best frens or my close frens or my pet sis/bro

20.What do u like to stare in the nature?
-The sky..

21.What do u hate to stare in the nature?
-The dirty waters

22.Do u you like bathing?
-Yes, espeacially after something sweaty

23.Do you think studying is fun?
-Not really.. depends of the subject that im studying

24.Do u like to walk home?
-Yes, it counts as exercising!

25.What would u say if u saw a people u like to chat wif online?
-Heya!

26.Do you share things with your brother?
-Yes! Shirt, pants, gel cream, etc...

27.Do you share things with your sister?
-Some times..like calculator, pens, etc..

28.Do you like playing computer games?
-Not really..there arent really nice games in computer.

29.Do you like playing online games?
-Not really also.. Sooner or later i will felt bored with it.

30.Do you like playing PS 1/2 games?
-YES!! there are lots of games i can play with.

31.Whats your fav colour?
-Black joined with Silver (not mix)

32.Do u like watching Cantonese series?
-Yup, mostly cantonese series are funny.

33.Do u like watching Cantonese movies?
-Yup, as long as is not horror movie and those boring movies.

34.Are you lame?
-I think i am..for some time..

35.Do you day dream a lot?
-YES! i dream lots of weird things

36.Do u like seeing people suffer?
-Hell No!! I will felt hurt too..

37.If some one laugh will you follow?
-yes, and its also depends the reason that he laughs

38.If some one cry will you follow?
-nope, but i will try to make her stop crying

39.If some one is emo what will you do?
-Follow her/him EMO!

40.If you saw yur girlfren with some one else on a bed wht will you do?
-I will dump her before her dumps me!

41.What if the person she sleep is a GIRL?
-I will dump her faster!

42.Do you think your a anime freak?
-Nope, i dun really watch anime.

43.What will you do if one of yur frens died?
-I will cry..seriously!!

44.Do u knw how to take a LRT?
-Of course i do! Im 15 u knw!

45.What if yur fren (boy) slept wif yur girlfren?
-I kick his ass!! and dump the girl no matter what!

46.What if yur fren (boy) slept wif a GUY?
-I will not make frens with him any more!

47.Do you like gay fella touching you?
-Hell no!! I feel very uncomfertable.

48.What if you want to have sex wif you girl?
-Depends if she wants or not.

49.What if she says yes?
-To tell you the truth..I will go for it!

50.How high will you rate yur blog?
-5 out of 5! HAHA!


Hope you all enjoy the blog! TATA!!